B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So tell me guys is Ksusha coming out of her Preachers Daughter shell yet ? It sounds like she very be so you have to keep some of us up to date by posting a little more what the hell is happening ?

she is still out 😉 

In the apartment there is so much life that tomorrow the cleaning lady has to come and clean the cobwebs of doors and windows.
Today, # B2 is a ghost apartment and Ksusha is also "haunting" Barcelona

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So tell me guys is Ksusha coming out of her Preachers Daughter shell yet ? It sounds like she very be so you have to keep some of us up to date by posting a little more what the hell is happening ?

She's just got home Thes..She's been on a shopping spree that obviously included a sex shop because she's come back with a big black dildo, like the one Heidi had!!!...She just about to try it out now...and the covers are off, listening to Toto, somewhere down in Africa...That one always seems to do the trick...😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's just got home Thes..She's been on a shopping spree that obviously included a sex shop because she's come back with a big black dildo, like the one Heidi had!!!...She just about to try it out now...and the covers are off, listening to Toto, somewhere down in Africa...That one always seems to do the trick...😉

You will make me go blind staring at the blurry thumbnails like that Naga 😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Fortunately for me, I have a damn good friend that has been keeping me up to date on the things I care about and of course she fits into that group.  I told him about the VHTV deal and he jumped on it and now has decided to throw in the towel on RLC.  I now this will make a lot of people happy on this forum, so in 1.75 months (sometime around the middle of September) he is done for good with RLC which means that I will be much less involved as well unless one of the remaining people on CC either decide to post more about what happens on RLC or shoots me a PM.  This forum used to be where a girl couldn't take a piss without someone letting you know about it.  Now it's just mainly what time they left or what time they got home.

He told me that she left sometime this morning and hasn't been heard of since.  Just another fine example of why RLC is losing in the market share department.  At any rate...have a good night!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

hello to all .I am on vacation in Barcelona, and last night I saw a girl with a dog I approached to carress the dog and at that moment an English voice with a strong Russian accent replied to me is the dog of his BF, I raise my eyes to look at the young woman and there I recognize Ksusha and I also recognize the dog, I saw it in the apartment B2.What? The BF of Ksusha is also the BF of Aria? I leave the girl and her dog, and I go back to my apartment in Barcelonne. I turn on my PC, I open a CC page and a RLC window and I read that Ksusha left early in the morning and RLC shows Aria alone in his room ...... Helas my alarm rang it was just a dream ......:angel:....:wink:

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, martyen said:

hello to all .I am on vacation in Barcelona, and last night I saw a girl with a dog I approached to carress the dog and at that moment an English voice with a strong Russian accent replied to me is the dog of his BF, I raise my eyes to look at the young woman and there I recognize Ksusha and I also recognize the dog, I saw it in the apartment B2.What? The BF of Ksusha is also the BF of Aria? I leave the girl and her dog, and I go back to my apartment in Barcelonne. I turn on my PC, I open a CC page and a RLC window and I read that Ksusha left early in the morning and RLC shows Aria alone in his room ...... Helas my alarm rang it was just a dream ......:angel:....:wink:

Just be careful not to make the dream a reality -😁 or ?!😁

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Fortunately for me, I have a damn good friend that has been keeping me up to date on the things I care about and of course she fits into that group.  I told him about the VHTV deal and he jumped on it and now has decided to throw in the towel on RLC.  I now this will make a lot of people happy on this forum, so in 1.75 months (sometime around the middle of September) he is done for good with RLC which means that I will be much less involved as well unless one of the remaining people on CC either decide to post more about what happens on RLC or shoots me a PM.  This forum used to be where a girl couldn't take a piss without someone letting you know about it.  Now it's just mainly what time they left or what time they got home.

He told me that she left sometime this morning and hasn't been heard of since.  Just another fine example of why RLC is losing in the market share department.  At any rate...have a good night!

😁

• Like 1