B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

32 minutes ago, happyone said:

just sent to RLC support

What is wrong with you people

We have a naked Ksusha taking a bath and the apartment goes under maintenance???

Can you fix this asap???

There is 1 word in this entire post that made me fall off my chair onto the floor with great laughter.  Can anyone fathom what that one word might be?

49 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Ksusha finally does something that may have been worth watching and the apartment goes UM.

Good fucking job RLC.  I'm sure your customers will be very happy to re-subscribe. :dodgy:

This type of practice has happened may times over.  It's a Common Occurrence for RLC to toss the Apartment UM when the best of times are about to be had.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

pity Ksusha, you did not have to hide behind the sink. The shower reveals everything!😢

Pitiful just plain ridiculously pitiful, I don't even have subscription, but I can just imagine how the "Preachers Daughter" hides, she has since day 1, and should not even be a participant in the project..... Period. Now tell if I am wrong she is out of the shower and put her panties on about as quickly as she could, rubs a little lotion on and then gets dressed to go to bed LMAO..... worthless times for a voyeur. MONICA where fore art though of Magical one ????

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Pitiful just plain ridiculously pitiful, I don't even have subscription, but I can just imagine how the "Preachers Daughter" hides, she has since day 1, and should not even be a participant in the project..... Period. Now tell if I am wrong she is out of the shower and put her panties on about as quickly as she could, rubs a little lotion on and then gets dressed to go to bed LMAO..... worthless times for a voyeur. MONICA where fore art though of Magical one ????

Not quite--she stayed naked in bathroom, brushed her teeth, sat on toilet, then exhausted, slowly walked to her room, put on panties and her long nightgown and lies in bed smiling at her phone.😏

Unfortunately, I have been complaining about the placement of the cam in that bathroom from day 1 as it hides the girls lying or sitting forward in the tub.:angry:

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Not quite--she stayed naked in bathroom, brushed her teeth, sat on toilet, then exhausted, slowly walked to her room, put on panties and her long nightgown and lies in bed smiling at her phone.😏

Unfortunately, I have been complaining about the placement of the cam in that bathroom from day 1 as it hides the girls lying or sitting forward in the tub.:angry:

Thanks I was close though LOL