B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

12 hours ago, moos54 said:

Dices que VHTV es más real que B2 y B4.
Te digo que esto no es necesariamente el caso visto en la mayoría de los apartamentos en VHTV, las parejas dijeron apariencia normal, abrieron una cuenta de Twitter para publicitar sus apartamentos ( sexo ) o abrieron cuentas en chaturbate (tan sexo ), invita a personas que no conocen por sexo
Que VHTV resuelve el problema del sonido y la imagen no resuelve el hecho de que el proyecto se basa solo en el sexo y nada más
abren apartamentos con personas que ni siquiera conocerse antes de venir a VH para el sexo

Simplemente estoy de acuerdo en que RLC también juega un juego con B2 y B4, las únicas diferencias son que la mayoría de las chicas que se conocen antes de RLC y que RLC no molesta en el posible show de chicas, lo que da la impresión de que son las chicas mismas quienes toman la responsabilidad de hacer estos shows

Ahí es donde veo la diferencia entre VHTV y RLC
Y, como digo, anuncio la llegada de los invitados para que el espectáculo deje de ser real.

Sorry to interfere in your conversation, but reading your words, it seems that RLC was not a business, but rather an NGO ... but for me, it is still a company, and what it wants is to make money.

As for sex and girls ... it's not just imagination ... when a group of girls went into B1, for so long ago, and they hardly had sexual activity inside the house ... what was the result, In addition to many angry customers, the number of customers fell sharply, and had to pull other girls who are, were much more proactive and if they had sex games in front of the camera.

As for VHTV and RLC, from my point of view, and I have not seen enough VHtv, as to have a clear opinion, is that some bet more on hetero or trio sex, and things like that, and RLC, has Still as star the houses of Barcelona.
As soon as another company arrives, and I bet to have a group of girls in the style of the houses of Barcelona, with the amount of sex that VHtv has in their homes ... I believe that the future of RLC will be sealed.

And more if we take into account the number of customers, who have been expelled from RLC, or have problems with their payment systems ... incomprehensibly for me ... RLC is expelling its customers ... but that is another issue.

• Like 2

Der Feierabend ist gekommen, die Kameras in #B2 haben Schluckauf .

Ist es möglich liebe RLC, einen kompetenten Menschen an die Lösung des technischen Problems zu setzen ? 

The evening has come, the cameras in # B2 have hiccups.

Is it possible to love to hire a competent person to solve the technical problem?

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Yes its lagging just like b4 did yesterday

RLC emailed me and said problem from yesterday was fixed-
I just sent them this email
I am sorry to inform you, but some of the cams in Aria apartment start and stop and start--no streaming and jerky.
Specifically cam 8 and 9, but also in Kshusa room earlier.--maybe other ones as well.
Does not matter whether viewing a single cam or multiple cams-same problem