B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

Realität , Traum , Satire - Alles eine Sache der Anschauung - oder doch RealSatire 🤔

Aria hat ihren "Freund" um ihre "Befriedigung" gelegentlich zu unserer Freude zu finden❤️

Alexa teilt ihre"Körpergymnastik" leider nicht mit uns, sie macht eben nur Urlaub !😥

Ziehen wir eine Schlussfolgerung zu dem IST-Zustand dieses Appartements: "Es könnte besser werden" 😊

"Mit Sofie und Naomi waren zwei interessante ShowGirls da, was würde Ksusha zu den Spielen mit Sofie oder Naomi beitragen" ? 😁

Für  "Sancho Panza" und seinen "Gefährten", die den Untergang des Abendlandes im Besuch von Männern in den Zimmern der Mädchen sehen:

Einfach abschalten!

Wie schön kann "Barcelona" sein, wenn auch mal "zwischen den Zeilen" gelesen wird.

Heute keine Google Übersetzung

23 minutes ago, Tamme Klaas said:

Realität, Traum, Satire - Alles eine Sache der Anschauung - oder doch RealSatire  🤔

Aria hat ihren "Freund" um ihre "Befriedigung" gelegentlich zu unserer Freude zu finden ❤️

Alexa teilt ihre "Körpergymnastik" leider nicht mit uns, sie macht eben nur Urlaub! 😥

Ziehen wir eine Schlussfolgerung zu dem IST-Zustand muere Appartements: "Es könnte besser werden"  😊

"Mit Sofie und Naomi waren zwei interessante ShowGirls da, was würde Ksusha zu den Spielen mit Sofie oder Naomi beitragen"? 😁

Para "Sancho Panza" y para "Gefährten", die den Untergang des Abendlandes im Besuch von Männern in den Zimmern der Mädchen sehen:

Einfach abschalten!

Wie schön kann "Barcelona" sein, wenn auch mal "zwischen den Zeilen" gelesen wird.

Heute keine Google Übersetzung

Ya que no hay traducción de Google, te responderé en Español, para que "te entretengas"

Digo yo, que antes que tú, están los apartamentos y que RLC pone un espectáculo para el cliente, no el cliente llama (en sentido figurado) y dice lo que le gusta...

La configuración de las casas se hizo antes de que tú y que yo, entrasemos en RLC, así que ya entramos con una forma de actuar en las casas, y por lo menos en mí caso y en el de muchos, nos quedamos porque nos gustó lo que veiamos... si eso ha cambiado, quizás deberían según tus deseos de casas de solo chicas a casas de parejas, aunque no de una forma declarada, pero entiendo, según tus deseos y las de muchos, que debería ser así. Aunque reconozco que esta discusión no lleva a ningún sitio, ya que RLC, siempre ha hecho lo que le ha dado la gana.

En cuanto a "mi" comportamiento, soy muy libre, y cuando no me gusta un espectáculo, simplemente les dejo a la gente que les gusta que disfruten y soy lo suficientemente maduro, para cambiar de canal, o pasar tranquilamente mí tiempo con mí pareja.

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

En primer lugar ... puede omitir la parte "de vacaciones" de su extracto. ¡Todos saben que "de vacaciones" no significa mierda! Eso fue puesto allí para dar a las chicas el libre albedrío y una razón para irse y pasar horas y horas lejos del apartamento / casa grande. Una razón para salir todos los días y follar y luego volver a casa y montar un espectáculo de mierda. ¡Esa es la única razón para la designación de "vacaciones"!

I remember when the apostille "on vacation" appeared, I remember the amount of comments that were made at that time.
If I had to make a reflection, with the passage of time, I would say that everything that did not contribute anything, should not be applied, and I think that "on vacation" has brought more controversy than clarifications to the houses.

In the past these houses had no "last name" and nothing happened, everyone understood that these women were in Barcelona for a while, and then they disappeared from RLC, the rest were just more or less accurate comments.

But having what we have, and being positive, I think we give a lot of importance to the word "on vacation" and we do not really focus on the essential, and that is when people sit down in front of the computer screen, enjoy what they go.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How many times have I said that!!!  Either do it for "REAL" or leave it out of their repertoire!!

I've always thought, that someone either male or female and that is exposed in front of a camera to make a show, (no longer enter if that person charges for that), is always that. a show, and reality has nothing to do with the show.

On the other hand, and it is also another reflection, that if someone could be abstracted from the cameras and make a totally "normal" life without the conditioning factors that we have, and that are:
- It is an adult entertainment page, so people pretend to see (sexual) interaction between people.
- The participant receives a salary, regardless of its amount, for living in front of the cameras and surely for having a quantity of entertainment, for the spectator.
- The owner of the company, keeps some people, not for profit, but rather, because he has set up a business to make money, and if you do not earn money, it is normal to close the business or not keep those people inside the houses.

So, imagine, couples that do not do anything for hours ... and that their sexual activity decreases, leading to customers complaining ... or girls, who really want to enjoy the party opportunities offered by a city like Barcelona , that would cause the girls, were very few hours in front of the cameras ... and when they did, they would be resting or sleeping (do you hear those words?)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vortios said:

Ya que no hay traducción de Google, te responderé en Español, para que "te entretengas"

Digo yo, que antes que tú, están los apartamentos y que RLC pone un espectáculo para el cliente, no el cliente llama (en sentido figurado) y dice lo que le gusta...

La configuración de las casas se hizo antes de que tú y que yo, entrasemos en RLC, así que ya entramos con una forma de actuar en las casas, y por lo menos en mí caso y en el de muchos, nos quedamos porque nos gustó lo que veiamos... si eso ha cambiado, quizás deberían según tus deseos de casas de solo chicas a casas de parejas, aunque no de una forma declarada, pero entiendo, según tus deseos y las de muchos, que debería ser así. Aunque reconozco que esta discusión no lleva a ningún sitio, ya que RLC, siempre ha hecho lo que le ha dado la gana.

En cuanto a "mi" comportamiento, soy muy libre, y cuando no me gusta un espectáculo, simplemente les dejo a la gente que les gusta que disfruten y soy lo suficientemente maduro, para cambiar de canal, o pasar tranquilamente mí tiempo con mí pareja.

Also your repetitions does not make a statement any better!

Is always nice to put cross heads on the "palm" 🤔 🤩 😊

18 hours ago, moos54 said:
18 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Click baiting taught by the master Sofie, opinions vary moos. VHTV is becoming much more real than these two Barcelona bores, and it is all set up in advance. At least they don't play the voyuers for suckers.

VHTV Real, come on Thesta wake up 😂

They never faking a show, so no it's not Sofie spirit with them  

Thes said VHTV is more real than the Barca apartments, wich is kind of true, sadly.

I know many here don't like VHTV, I don't particularily either, but the truth is, if they had fixed the terrible sound, and some technical bugs, a few of their apartments could actually become a pretty good alternative to RLC.

19 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Thes said VHTV is more real than the Barca apartments, wich is kind of true, sadly.

I know many here don't like VHTV, I don't particularily either, but the truth is, if they had fixed the terrible sound, and some technical bugs, a few of their apartments could actually become a pretty good alternative to RLC.

If you think that inviting guests to fuck each time, announcing the arrival of these guests on twitter before they arrive, is to have a real life so no doubt VHTV is really much more real

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If you think that inviting guests to fuck each time, announcing the arrival of these guests on twitter before they arrive, is to have a real life so no doubt VHTV is really much more real

You totally didn't get my point!

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You totally didn't get my point!

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It's not that black/white moos.

RLC has MSD and Barca too, likewise VHTV has (I said A FEW) better apartments too.

You say that VHTV is more real than B2 and B4
I tell you that this is not necessarily the case seen what it happens in most apartments on VHTV, couples said normal appearance, open a twitter account to advertise their apartments (sex), or open accounts on chaturbate (so sex), invite people they do not know for sex
That VHTV solves the problem of sound and image does not solve the fact that the project is based only on sex and nothing else
they open apartments with people who do not even know each other before coming on VH for sex

I simply agree that RLC also plays a game with B2 and B4, the only differences are that most of the girls who come to know each other before RLC and that RLC does not annoy on the possible show of girls, which gives the impression that it is the girls themselves who take the responsibility to do these shows

That's where I see the difference between VHTV and RLC
And as I say, announce the arrival of guests to make the show stop the real side of the thing for me

• Like 2