B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

As a marketer...the title of the apartment being "girls on vacation" is deliberate and pretty much akin to click bait on the part of RLC.  It does not say girls and boys.  It does not say room mates... as do a couple of other apartments.  If you can't see how the marketing of these two apartments is deliberately intended to covey interaction between the girls, then you are just letting your preferences get in the way of your thought process. 

But the problem lies with the interpretation. 

Couples apartments--couples in a home like environment

Roommates/singles==in a home like environment

Couples on vacation---just what is says couples away from that home like environment enjoying a vacation away from home

Girls on vacation--just what is says--girls away from that home environment enjoying a vacation, and in this case sharing a vacation apartment. 

Being on vacation does not mean that you isolate yourself and not act like you would living at home, but they are more free from the constraints of home and free to explore

in that vacation environment (just like they might at home) 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, vortios said:

You're wrong about the show ... the show you ask so much, you have it in any house of couples ... and I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

You obfuscate asking the girls to bring the kids home, and I think the wrong one is you.
It is like asking a couple to bring third parties or other couples to have sex, because no, a couple will normally maintain sex between them and not with other people.

Girls' houses, and I've told you in previous times, is not what you'd like to see. If you keep going day by day, I think your frustration will increase.

What do you write for a "mental shit"

First learn to understand, then write!

9 hours ago, vortios said:

I go back to Christmas 2015, because before, although I have talked a lot about the previous times, I could only speak for third parties ... so that would give credibility to comments, that you do not have to give it.

The first "boyfriend" I remember was Nika, previously, since I started to follow RLC, there were neither boyfriends nor visits ... but you can correct me.
After Nika, there were no boyfriends ...
Regarding the number of comments ... the months with more comments, were the months in which a group of friends, which coincided with the opening of B2, were there, where both houses shared parties, and where people like me, and Sorry for the autocita, we had problems to reconcile the work with the hours of sleep and at the same time be aware of RLC and the parties that were given in those houses. LOL

What about Vika's boyfriend  ??  The girls were Always dressed when he was there  (Almost 3 weeks if I remember correctly)

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

I know that many only prefer girls' apartments but I find it easier to find diversity in couples' apartments because they receive friends or family quite often
for me that's what is missing for the Barcelona apartments, but it's hard to be able to do it only "on vacation" in a foreign country

First off...you can leave out the "on vacation" part of your statement.  Everybody knows that "on vacation" doesn't mean shit!  That was put there to give the girls free will and a reason to be gone and spend hours and hours away from the apartment/big house.  A reason to go out everyday and fuck around and then come home and put on some kind of bullshit show.  That's the only reason for the "on vacation" designation!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

It has been going with them since Sofie left how many time did they play this stupid strip card game with the BF, until it is time put up or shut up, then what happens every time moos, they just go to sleep, now is that normal I ask you ? Click baiting is all it is and playing the paying members for suckers, VHTV you get what you pay for, and you know what your paying for. Shit man If all I ever wanted as voyeur was to see women un panties, I would start going to lingerie shows, or burlesque shows or the local strip joint.. I an a voyeur, and true voyeur. There has to end to the means, or it just becomes a stage show. There are far more prettier, far more nude girls, all over the internet for free. RLC has struck out and the membership is declining at a rapid rate due the their foolishness and lack of respect for their membership.

I love you man!!!  A man that see's it for what it is and is not ashamed to admit/post it. Thank you Thes!!!

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Agreed, I do not have issues with BF visits, what I have an issue with, as voyeur is played for a sucker. I would just as soon be caught peeking into the dressing room at the local mall, than be screwed over by these girls and their click baiting and taking advantage of the membership with so many falsities. They should not even start that crap, if they have no intention to take it to conclusion. It would be much more real, and the way it use to be when B-1 was created by the Queen, and brought RLC from a small operation to the big time.

How many times have I said that!!!  Either do it for "REAL" or leave it out of their repertoire!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, maxfactor said:

As a marketer...the title of the apartment being "girls on vacation" is deliberate and pretty much akin to click bait on the part of RLC.  It does not say girls and boys.  It does not say room mates... as do a couple of other apartments.  If you can't see how the marketing of these two apartments is deliberately intended to covey interaction between the girls, then you are just letting your preferences get in the way of your thought process. 

Amen again brother!

• Like 1