Darren & Roberta

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't lose much time with "guests"... great part of them only appear 1-2 times 😁

Thanks for the warning, but it is confusing to know who is who, are many apartments and many names

2 minutes ago, Karrui said:

Thanks for the warning, but it is confusing to know who is who, are many apartments and many names

Yes, i agree... And even worst when actually there are some houses that the people that is living there is not the "official" VH tenants... It's friends of them just occupying the houses while they are out

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, i agree... And even worst when actually there are some houses that the people that is living there is not the "official" VH tenants... It's friends of them just occupying the houses while they are out

This is what confuses me in the archives ..... it sucks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Karrui said:

a lot of the participants started as guests & were only named after they appeared multiple times. others were named in the forum so they could be followed easily, then they changed names when they got their own apts. others appeared a couple of times & were never seen again.

Just now, golfer06 said:

a lot of the participants started as guests & were only named after they appeared multiple times. others were named in the forum so they could be followed easily, then they changed names when they got their own apts. others appeared a couple of times & were never seen again.

Thank you, you confused me even more.😁

Just now, Karrui said:

If you are looking through archives pay attention to something... The archives are organized (badly in my opinion) by realm numbers and not by tenants... so just an example..  If you want to find videos from older tenants (ex:margaret&tony)  that no longer are at VH.. first you have to find in what realm they was (on example, nº 1).. then see who is now on that realm ( actually clara&stas)... and then opened that realm and try to find that videos after videos of actual ones. Its even get more complicated when you had tenants that already lived in more then one realm (Ex: Nyusha, Em, Lisa, Lexy&Pete, Misty, Clair&Patrik, etc...) 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If you are looking through archives pay attention to something... The archives are organized (badly in my opinion) by realm numbers and not by tenants... so just an example..  If you want to find videos from older tenants (ex:margaret&tony)  that no longer are at VH.. first you have to find in what realm they was (on example, nº 1).. then see who is now on that realm ( actually clara&stas)... and then opened that realm and try to find that videos after videos of actual ones. Its even get more complicated when you had tenants that already lived in more then one realm (Ex: Nyusha, Em, Lisa, Lexy&Pete, Misty, Clair&Patrik, etc...) 

thanks for the tips

• Like 1