Darren & Roberta

12 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't see why you would want to leave because of this. Were you always supposed to be in a relationship? Instead of leaving, just find another guy.

I agree with Miscvoyeur on this one.  Simply throw his ass out and find yourself another guy, or girl.  Believe me, you won't look for long.  Anyone as open and sexual as you should have guys falling all over you.  Hell!  For that matter I might just travel to stay there!  😁

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, waldi said:

I can't tell you, sorry
that's because I want to prevent any changes in this apartment which other viewers would say about , that they were done for purpose.
30% is a real life, do you remember? 😀

no you do not understand me=) i asked about mean of sentense "fucked up" - it is look like "fucked up girl = naugthty girl" or "fucked up girl - dumb girl"

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I agree with Miscvoyeur on this one.  Simply throw his ass out and find yourself another guy, or girl.  Believe me, you won't look for long.  Anyone as open and sexual as you should have guys falling all over you.  Hell!  For that matter I might just travel to stay there!  😁

Right!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mira&Henry said:

no you not understand me=) i asked about mean of sentense "fucked up" - it is look like "fucked up girl = naugthty girl" or "fucked up girl - dumb girl"

oh sorry, no no no
sorry for that, that's because language barrier

what I wanted to say is that situation is getting more complicated after Roberta announced that Robert and other girl are having affairs behind Roberta's back. Do you get it?
All the girls and also other people in this place are OK for me and I have no probs at all with them, I'm just a looker, you know 😀

Obviously Darren, not Robert
Too many names to remember 😀

Edited by waldi
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, waldi said:

oh sorry, no no no
sorry for that, that's because language barrier

what I wanted to say is that situation is getting more complicated after Roberta announced that Robert and other girl are having affairs behind Roberta's back. Do you get it?
All the girls and also other people in this place are OK for me and I have no probs at all with them, I'm just a looker, you know 😀

Obviously Darren, not Robert
Too many names to remember 😀

such case we named "Santa Barbara" in Russia

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mira&Henry said:

Даррен трахал других девушек, но не трахал Роберту или делал это слишком редко

Я не против того что бы Даррен трахал других девушек, при мне, без меня, мне все равно. я уважаю его и его желания.! но так как мы живем вместе, у нас есть обязанности друг перед другом. И я как уважающий себя человек, не позволю себя дурачить или использовать. Я желаю всем только хорошего. Мне не понравилось что у них с Ленкой есть тайны от меня и против меня! Я Даррена спросила " Ты с кем в лодке плывешь?" со мной или Ленкой?

Если у них появилась что то большее чем страсть, я буду только рада за них. Я просто требую к себе честного отношения! Никто не хочет быть дураком! И я дурой тоже быть не хочу.... Я Даррену рассказываю все, абсолютно все! Он знает о всех моих ухажерах! У меня от него секретов нет. Его личные проблемы, что он мне не верит.Я ему вчера дала клятву. Он отнёсся к ней не серьезно. Моя клятва для него ничего не значит. :(

А у него от меня есть секреты..... И у Ленки тоже...... против меня и за моей спинной! хотя Ленка моя "подружка" и мой сотрудник по работе!

Я считаю это подлостью.

11 hours ago, golfer06 said:

roberta will have no problem finding someone else. she is beautiful & does it all! only an idiot wouldn't want to be with her!

Capture_2018_07_25_12_52_14_475.png  0   1.17 MB

Why in hell would you install two different colors of laminate flooring? "Delimitation" problems? Confusion? AND wallpaper? ON the balcony?????? Must be some new extravagant thing going on ... Sooooo '70's! (But the chandelier in the dining area, tops it all!)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, doctor_housky said:

Why in hell would you install two different colors of laminate flooring? "Delimitation" problems? Confusion? AND wallpaper? ON the balcony?????? Must be some new extravagant thing going on ... Sooooo '70's! (But the chandelier in the dining area, tops it all!)

Well this is a province. Usual style. Not a glass house - like a Juliet & Pablo. And it's not design community.:biggrin:

By the way - Roberta almost repeated Misty's style:biggrin:. But not pizza deliveryman - there was water utility employee. They were waiting for Lorka.

1890.jpg

1891.jpg

1892.jpg

1893.jpg

1894.jpg

• Like 2