Darren & Roberta

@Darren&Roberta

What good news, you made the right decision about the return of Camera 2 in its original position
In addition as I just saw with timeline, a lot of things happened near the door of your apartment, and we saw nothing, or not seen well (we see a little with the help of the mirror with the camera 3), if camera 2 stayed in its original place, we would have seen everything (screenshot of camera 2 at the beginning of the apartment*)
Otherwise, apart from the camera problem your apartment is great and you too Roberta, what a pleasure to follow you in your adventures.
I'm sure for Darren and the project you'll make the right decision as you do for camera 2
I wish you good things Roberta, you are amazing, as you were at Mira & Henri
You deserve this apartment on VH with or without Darren, and I hope you stay, as you said the decision belongs to you
thanks R you re great

gztf.jpg * CAM 2 at the beginning of the apt,great view on the couch and near to the apt door

• Like 2

Just now, nack said:

I thought the 3somes were consensual..🤔

They all looked like having fun.

Threesomes sure, but Darren has been fucking Lenka a bunch of times without Roberta around. I was under the impression that they were all singles but now it seems like Roberta might have caught some kind of feelings for Darren.

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Threesomes sure, but Darren has been fucking Lenka a bunch of times without Roberta around. I was under the impression that they were all singles but now it seems like Roberta might have caught some kind of feelings for Darren.

Rather triangle. Just sex with other guys/girls - no questions. But similar to relationship with other guy/girl. This is already causing difficulty. And not only here.

Angry_Candy.gif

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, groomy said:

Rather triangle. Just sex with other guys/girls - no questions. But similar to relationship with other guy/girl. This is already causing difficulty. And not only here.

Angry_Candy.gif

Quelle violence, quel cerveau vide... aucune intelligence. De la violence gratuite : je plains ses futurs enfants !!

5 hours ago, zzakary said:

@ Даррен & Roberta

Какая хорошая новость, вы приняли правильное решение о возвращении камеры 2 в ее первоначальное положение.
Кроме того, как я только что видел с временной шкалой, много вещей произошло возле двери вашей квартиры, и мы ничего не видели или не видели хорошо ( мы видим немного с помощью зеркала с камерой 3), если камера 2 осталась в своем первоначальном месте, мы бы увидели все (снимок экрана камеры 2 в начале квартиры *)
В противном случае, кроме проблемы с камерой ваша квартира великолепна, и вы тоже Роберта, какое удовольствие следовать за вами в ваших приключениях.
Я уверен, что для Даррена и проекта вы примете правильное решение, как для камеры 2.
Я желаю вам хороших вещей. Роберта, вы удивительны, как вы были в Mira & Henri
Вы заслуживаете эту квартиру на VH с Дарреном или без него, и я надеюсь, что вы останетесь, поскольку вы сказали, что решение принадлежит вам
благодаря R вам очень нравится

gztf.jpg * CAM 2 в начале apt, прекрасный вид на кушетку и рядом с удобной дверью

благодарю Вас

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Втроем уверен, но Даррен трахал Ленку кучу раз без Роберты. У меня создалось впечатление, что все они синглы, но теперь кажется, что Роберта, возможно, поймала какие-то чувства к Даррену.

Я просто не хочу быть дурой!!! Приму любую правду. Но лож за моей спиной не потерплю!!!. Они играют против меня. и я вчера об этом узнала.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, groomy said:

Angry_Candy.gif

I am sorry but couldn’t understand anything. Are they in a relationship? Are they allowed to fuck other guys/girls ?

Roberta had fun with other men. Darren also has fucked Darcie,Roberta, Mira, Lenka ( May be more ) 

The 3 some was hot too !!!!

Where is the issue ?

14 minutes ago, nack said:

I am sorry but couldn’t understand anything. Are they in a relationship? Are they allowed to fuck other guys/girls ?

Roberta had fun with other men. Darren also has fucked Darcie,Roberta, Mira, Lenka ( May be more ) 

The 3 some was hot too !!!!

Where is the issue ?

As far as I understand - the problem is that Lenka and Darren were building some secret personal plans. Excluding Roberta - or rather at the time when Roberta would go to work. Just sex - no problem. Build secret plans is somewhat different.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

As far as I understand - the problem is that Lenka and Darren were building some secret personal plans. Excluding Roberta - or rather at the time when Roberta would go to work. Just sex - no problem. Build secret plans is somewhat different.

that's not fair, Roberta should kick them both out of the flat once forever