Kira

Guest Just In

4 minutes ago, squish said:

In which case I would suggest that Nina did not do it with George as she is really fussy about personal cleanliness.

imo i don't think she did either. i think that nina is really into the vh project & i wouldn't be surprised if she becomes a manager at some point. that's not saying that she wouldn't possibly fuck george at some point but it would be for the advancement of herself & the project. besides george isn't that bad. his livelihood depends on success of his apts & if something was hurting the profit margin he would do what is neccesary to fix it.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

imo i don't think she did either. i think that nina is really into the vh project & i wouldn't be surprised if she becomes a manager at some point. that's not saying that she wouldn't possibly fuck george at some point but it would be for the advancement of herself & the project. besides george isn't that bad. his livelihood depends on success of his apts & if something was hurting the profit margin he would do what is neccesary to fix it.

Agree with that. Nina is now such long in the project she does not need George at all. She could easily become manager herself. 

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree with that. Nina is now such long in the project she does not need George at all. She could easily become manager herself. 

30 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Don't doubt Nina would make a good manager but on the assumption that someone has to front the lease and recruitment costs etc doesn't it come down to ability to provide capital investment?

53 minutes ago, squish said:

Don't doubt Nina would make a good manager but on the assumption that someone has to front the lease and recruitment costs etc doesn't it come down to ability to provide capital investment?

i'm sure that it does. but they have been in the project for more than a year & we don't know how much $ they have but they possibly have made out ok. if so they might be ready to go further. they have already made the contacts with a lot of potential participants.another thing that i was thinking about today is that vh is getting overloaded with apts. some people complain about staged sex & such. these guys with the siberia apts might eventually branch out on their own or within vh to specialize in more wild sex. vh might divide the viewing in the future as they were planning on doing with the gay apts before they proved to be unprofitable. old subscribers would have access to everything while mew subscribers would be a-la-cart & pay more. this would encourage everyone to stay with their sub instead of dropping out if they were tired of stuff.