Kira

Guest Just In

8 minutes ago, zzakary said:

I will not stop repeating it, do not make tattoos on any face... :biggrin:

ezgif-4-297594ccf4.gif

Geez and i thought the drama was on foxy... don't know how she didn't fall or that loggia wall doesn't go down. by the size of people on streets i will say It's at least a fourth-fifth floor

Foxy was upset about something.I am assuming it was because of Nastya's proximity to the new girl.She turned up late in the night and both had a talk in the Loggia.Suddenly,Nastya got upset and tried to jump out of the window.Foxy held her hand and Herman,Kira,the guest dude and others joined in.She was pulled up eventually and it was Foxy who covered the loggia cam briefly.There was no interaction between the guest couple and others after that. Everyone retired to their rooms. Nastya and the guest girl had a brief chat in the afternoon about the situation and the guest couple left soon.

I Don't think we will see this guest couple again !!

2 hours ago, nack said:

Foxy was upset about something.I am assuming it was because of Nastya's proximity to the new girl.She turned up late in the night and both had a talk in the Loggia.Suddenly,Nastya got upset and tried to jump out of the window.Foxy held her hand and Herman,Kira,the guest dude and others joined in.She was pulled up eventually and it was Foxy who covered the loggia cam briefly.There was no interaction between the guest couple and others after that. Everyone retired to their rooms. Nastya and the guest girl had a brief chat in the afternoon about the situation and the guest couple left soon.

I Don't think we will see this guest couple again !!

I don't know what was the initials of the arguement, but when Foxy and Nastya first entered the apartment Nastya was trying to force Foxy to take some money (I would guess that Nastya either had a lend of money or was due to pay something). Also the guest female sat with Nastya at the front door for a short time before Nastya and Foxy went to the Loggia. For me it is diffcult to try and reason out what was happening as I don't know what the driving factors are and I don't understand the language.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

Herman & Red have moved there clothes from the one they were in to Kira's old room, I wonder what the reason is?

Can only assume Kira wants her room back and they plan to stay longer or even officially moving in...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Can only assume Kira wants her room back and they plan to stay longer or even officially moving in...

Can't say it would be a bad idea that they move in, it would give Kira company.