Kira

Guest Just In

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, although that one doesn't appear to be trimmed, just let go. But, I'll take it! Thx! 

Girls in these areas are told that it unhygienic to have any pubic hair. Hope they take care of it everday or else it's penis fly trap on these guys. Ouch! 

latest?cb=20170110182314

Nop.. no trimmed at all 😁

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Must admit it I don't understand how all these girls let Herman have his way with any if them after all he ain't no Paul Newman or Robert Redford but just a middle aged pervert dipping his wick everywhere.

It's enough to make me avoid this place. The one day with the hot chick was enough for me. He reminds me of this guy. NOooooooo! I'm not calling the guy a pedo! It's just his style that reminds me of Uncle Ernie! ❄️❄️❄️

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's just his style that reminds me of Uncle Ernie! ❄️❄️❄️

Know what you mean he just makes my skin crawl watching him and the other night with that overweight young girl was beyond the pale you could tell she was very reluctant but he just kept on until she gave in yukkk. Any available hole he will stick his dick in. 

May even join you on that island oasis 😎.❤❤ as am fast going off this VH.

• Like 2

Just now, Robwin said:

Know what you mean he just makes my skin crawl watching him and the other night with that overweight young girl was beyond the pale you could tell she was very reluctant but he just kept on until she gave in yukkk. Any available hole he will stick his dick in. 

May even join you on that island oasis 😎.❤❤ as am fast going off this VH.

Glad you got the reference and what I meant. Yes, it's pretty nice over here on my island paradise. If what groomy said today is the path ahead for VHTV then it really is game over pretty soon. It's for the subscribers to save it by supporting the right tenants. Otherwise, VHTV will follow the money into the ditch and will be a sub-par jack of a few trades in the shadow of Spygasm. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Must admit it I don't understand how all these girls let Herman have his way with any if them after all he ain't no Paul Newman or Robert Redford but just a middle aged pervert dipping his wick everywhere.

This girl he is mauling today is really hot ---amazing

• Like 1