Kira

Guest Just In

13 hours ago, Alley barber said:

Herman is a artist and a guru type. Some Girls are really attracted by them. Why? Because they listen and also open their minds to different ways of living. You hating on him because he doesn’t look like a movie star says more about you than him. 

Hey lighten up I'm not hating on him for the way he looks. He's not my type, but then most of them aren't. I could care less what or who he is or why theae girls are attracted to him. I'm hating on him for the way he mauls these girls in bed. IMHO, he's treats them like objects and raw meat. That's just how he comes across to some of us and we're just having a little fun with it. If we're not here to judge them for our own amusement, what are we here for? 

• Like 4

It is clear that Herman does not triumph over his physical attractiveness but he does seem to be extraordinarily persuasive. Most of the girls give the impression of not being very convinced, of not having it very clear ... but he speaks, speaks and speaks and in the end he achieves his objective. With yesterday's girl, the day before yesterday he spent hours talking to her, seemed to have failed, but yesterday returns and direct to the room .... Anyway I must say that I would like to know where it gets those creatures, most of them very, very young ...

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Hey lighten up I'm not hating on him for the way he looks. He's not my type, but then most of them aren't. I could care less what or who he is or why theae girls are attracted to him. I'm hating on him for the way he mauls these girls in bed. IMHO, he's treats them like objects and raw meat. That's just how he comes across to some of us and we're just having a little fun with it. If we're not here to judge them for our own amusement, what are we here for? 

amy3 i couldnt have said it any better myself i totally agree with u on that score 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

geez that lady needs a treatment.. that must be "killing" her scratching every second all parts of the body

Everything is complicated there. And soon again will go on "vacation" to hospital:cry:. But there is something complicated and chronic as far as I understand. Perhaps Nina will leave project.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Everything is complicated there. And soon again will go on "vacation" to hospital:cry:. But there is something complicated and chronic as far as I understand. Perhaps Nina will leave project.

Yes, i kind of know that situation... on my youth i had some issues like that, and i was always scratching till get very nasty (fortunately was "only"  the inside part of the elbow, where the arm bend) and i had to use bandage to prevent scratching more.
Her nervous system must be in a complicated situation