Kira

Guest Just In

12 hours ago, golfer06 said:

foxy was hot but had done nothing at all for a while before leaving. kira has done a lot more bringing guys over, photog & his girls, sina & jules, lesbians turning bi, & now even nastya has been hanging around without foxy. i'd like to see the old foxy but the version before she left can stay gone. apt is way better now imo!

Respect your opinion,in my one i think apartment wasn't never the same after Nastya and blonde girl arrived,just an little indication of that,th movement of the house posts.First house post..more than 2000coments,last two house posts..less than 300 and last one not even 100.

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

First house post..more than 2000coments,last two house posts..less than 300 and last one not even 100.

To be honest, I no longer even regard number of posts to mean anything. The user base for the VH section is too low in terms of the number people that make posts here, and new houses will always get a lot of comments because they are new and then slow down in activity until either something significant happens or when people have to complain. That's just how it is from now on.

9 horas atrás, ze81 disse:

Resolvido a sua opinião, não meu primeiro apartamento acho que nunca mais foi o mesmo que o movimento dos correios da casa. Primeiro posto da casa ... mais de 2000comentários, dois últimos postes da casa menos de 300 e do último nem mesmo 100.

Edited by thedbear

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

Respect your opinion,in my one i think apartment wasn't never the same after Nastya and blonde girl arrived,just an little indication of that,th movement of the house posts.First house post..more than 2000coments,last two house posts..less than 300 and last one not even 100.

look now then. The so-called "photographer" is made through the baggage with his partner, a possible effective inclusion in this project along with Kira.

Knowing if being them a couple "middle"swinger let's see what will evolve from there.
🙄

46 minutes ago, thedbear said:

look now then. The so-called "photographer" is made through the baggage with his partner, a possible effective inclusion in this project along with Kira.

Knowing if being them a couple "middle"swinger let's see what will evolve from there.
🙄

The hairy photographer and his skinny blonde girlfriend are joining?Another reason to not watch,long gone the times when this place had lots of diferent attractive as hell girls.But well Gess some will enjoy it and in the end that's what matters.To me i just acepted that an place that i once love it's over.

26 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The hairy photographer and his skinny blonde girlfriend are joining?Another reason to not watch,long gone the times when this place had lots of diferent attractive as hell girls.But well Gess some will enjoy it and in the end that's what matters.To me i just acepted that an place that i once love it's over.

For this apartment - this is a positive step. Which step would you suggest? Kira tries to reform the apartment. Guests. Photographer. It's better than watching TV 24/7 like some others participants.

For example, a new trend in 2-3 hours Chaturbate-type sessions in best angles, but without Chaturbate and ringing tokens. I do not watch them. But hundreds subscribers watch them - I guarantee. Just otherwise - it would not become trend for 5-7 apartments.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

For this apartment - this is a positive step. Which step would you suggest? Kira tries to reform the apartment. Guests. Photographer. It's better than watching TV 24/7 like some others participants.

For example, a new trend in 2-3 hours Chaturbate-type sessions in best angles, but without Chaturbate and ringing tokens. I do not watch them. But hundreds subscribers watch them - I guarantee. Just otherwise - it would not become trend for 5-7 apartments.

photog & friends are fine with me. don't want more cb.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, groomy said:

That's why we all diferent,for me it's an step i don't apresciate,but i can understand that others(like you and others)like it,for me I would regain interest in the house if for exemple that hot(in my tastes)brunet girl with nice boobs was moving in,or even better this brunet and that other brunet that was with foxy and sarg pet.But Gess that type of house and girls it's over Regard this place.And well I have always other houses and girls that i found attractive to watch,but that bad taste in mouth of..this place was so unique and special and could be the top one..will never leave.But glad some like th actual state and that are enjoying it.

Guest hacıvat
2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

new view from kitchen. i like it!

Capture_2018_08_07_09_32_58_813.png

ı did not like. we were viewing faces and what they cook and eat old cam.