Kira

Guest Just In

Guest hacıvat
11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

In case someone maybe wondering what is the face behind the mask of the client at kira house to fuck sina

bandicam-2018-08-02-21-46-24-197178d80ec

bandicam-2018-08-02-21-46-24-197210dd7bb

ı know him he is governor of Yekaterinburg city.😁

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Have that feeling too. I guess he maybe visited Nina Alan place for a short visit.

Have that feeling too. I guess he maybe visited Nina Alan place for a FUCK  visit.

you're welcome 😂

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

In my opinion this house "ended" when Nastya and blond Kira girlfriend apeared,no more sexy,wild foxy etc,how ironic is that foxy it's gone and this Nastya still apearing,to bad.

They try. Of the three apartments this manager. Perhaps Polly&Ray is the most stagnant. Minimum of new faces. Polly have calm temperament. Valery - trying, but so-so. From the new, only the last trend for hours of Chaturbate-type show - but without chaturbate and ringing tokens.

16890.jpg

Kira - trying to do interesting. She constantly invites different friends. Sina - has become a regular guest. And still surprising. That thresome with the girls.

16891.jpg

16892.jpg

16893.jpg

• Like 2

foxy was hot but had done nothing at all for a while before leaving. kira has done a lot more bringing guys over, photog & his girls, sina & jules, lesbians turning bi, & now even nastya has been hanging around without foxy. i'd like to see the old foxy but the version before she left can stay gone. apt is way better now imo!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

foxy was hot but had done nothing at all for a while before leaving. kira has done a lot more bringing guys over, photog & his girls, sina & jules, lesbians turning bi, & now even nastya has been hanging around without foxy. i'd like to see the old foxy but the version before she left can stay gone. apt is way better now imo!

Agree but her name is Nasya not Nastya. Nastya was the one with minute man Anton...

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree but her name is Nasya not Nastya. Nastya was the one with minute man Anton...

whoops! she's been missidentified for a while! and anton's nastya also pulled the plug at vv! (something that should be done for good)!

• Like 1