R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread July/August 2018 #2

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

I rember how so many guys freaked the hell out the first time they realized the girls in b2 were doing drugs some guys refused to believe it and acused the guy of druging them against their will others were ready to turn them into the local authorities my how times have changed huh

A lot of people get way to attached to these girls and choose not to believe that they do drugs.  From a long email that I read this morning, the whole Angie, Samantha, & guy thing would never have happened if it was for the drugs and alcohol.   Hell, anything really worth a damn in the Barcelona apartments that ever happened was after the consumption of drugs and alcohol.  They have been doing drugs from the first time I started watching RLC years ago.

What I found interesting about what I read this morning, was of Angie's willingness to kiss and fondle Samantha to which Samantha wasn't so reciprocative.  The sad thing about that is that you will never see those two girls engaged in any sexual act with each other unless drugs & alcohol & a freaking limp dick guy are included.

Who was the guy?  My buddy told me that him and Samantha had had sex before but he's obviously just a hookup for the girls and not attached to any of them.  Any ideas on this?

Obviously they were told by RLC to figure out how you can turn the tide on their apartment.  Enough of people using the place for a shower and change place, and last night is a sure sign of that.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

A lot of people get way to attached to these girls and choose not to believe that they do drugs.  From a long email that I read this morning, the whole Angie, Samantha, & guy thing would never have happened if it was for the drugs and alcohol.   Hell, anything really worth a damn in the Barcelona apartments that ever happened was after the consumption of drugs and alcohol.  They have been doing drugs from the first time I started watching RLC years ago.

What I found interesting about what I read this morning, was of Angie's willingness to kiss and fondle Samantha to which Samantha wasn't so reciprocative.  The sad thing about that is that you will never see those two girls engaged in any sexual act with each other unless drugs & alcohol & a freaking limp dick guy are included.

Who was the guy?  My buddy told me that him and Samantha had had sex before but he's obviously just a hookup for the girls and not attached to any of them.  Any ideas on this?

Obviously they were told by RLC to figure out how you can turn the tide on their apartment.  Enough of people using the place for a shower and change place, and last night is a sure sign of that.

said the same thing about nothing interesting happens without drugs or alcohol in one of my comments last night,i have no clue who the guy was though cant help you on that one

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

said the same thing about nothing interesting happens without drugs or alcohol in one of my comments last night,i have no clue who the guy was though cant help you on that one

That's OK Emmett, it really doesn't matter who the guy is anyway.......does it?  You know, the drugs and alcohol thing is involved in a lot of the apartments, not all of them but a lot of them.  I guess it would take something like that to be able to live in front of a bunch of cameras pointed at you 24/7.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's OK Emmett, it really doesn't matter who the guy is anyway.......does it?  You know, the drugs and alcohol thing is involved in a lot of the apartments, not all of them but a lot of them.  I guess it would take something like that to be able to live in front of a bunch of cameras pointed at you 24/7.

that was one of my arguments with the drug deniers that maybe they are doing the drugs so they can do stuff on cam its not like the girls didn't know what extasy would do to them before the big 6hr orgy in b2 or what the magic water would do on many other nights 

• Like 1

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

that was one of my arguments with the drug deniers that maybe they are doing the drugs so they can do stuff on cam its not like the girls didn't know what extasy would do to them before the big 6hr orgy in b2 or what the magic water would do on many other nights 

It's all done to let their inhibitions go, I totally agree.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's all done to let their inhibitions go, I totally agree.

Well still didn't work totaly in Angie case,she was high as hell but still managed to say no to sex on cams,maybe when she makes an year in cams😅.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well still didn't work totaly in Angie case,she was high as hell but still managed to say no to sex on cams,maybe when she makes an year in cams😅.

I'm sure when the 3 left they went to a spot they could have sex.  Be it the roof top or the other apartment.