R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread July/August 2018 #2

9 hours ago, zzakary said:

There is no doubt about that, R1-R2 are a "pitstop" as @ed2 says, as shown yesterday Emily, returning to R2 with cum on her butt, Angie, Emily, Samantha (Sonya, Glasha Kamila, Kaley, Kristy) have sex outside R2-R1 and often very close to R2-R1 via smoking room (which is obviously a well-appointed room, given the time they spend there), but also other adjoining apartments (neighbors, friends or others)
Same for B2 and the rooftop (Lola and friends for example, coming out of the apartment taking all the necessary, for a good fuck between friends, far from the cameras RLC)
aside
It's funny to see that Samantha is manipulative, and likes to organize sex & drugs party with her sidekick, big red scratchy nose(& also TallGlashaGlassesBoy), and that Emily continues to mock of RLC and the subscriber, after the coup. cum on her butt last night,this night played the bottle game and went to bed early (recall that Emily is a totally extroverted girl, and that her palmares in R2 is 0 fuck 0 bate, even her back-up had sex with a guy in her bedroom)

Can you point me to the date and hour when emily return with cum on her butt ?
I just find it really hard to believe.

27 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

Can you point me to the date and hour when emily return with cum on her butt ?
I just find it really hard to believe.

you can believe in it 😉

it was two days ago when she returned home in the night