R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread July/August 2018 #2

1 minute ago, just man said:

dammen!! Angie going to fuck . anyone tells meeeeee that's what's not happens !! or bit me!! 😏😏

if the guy can get it up?? Ive been there before overdrinking. Not in my late 20s tho. sucks for us who knows how long before we get this again

It was so weird !!!
The 3 some came out of nowhere,
there was no sex in the 3some, just fingering/blowjobs
the guy just stopped the 3some in the in middle for no reason AT ALL.

Couple of hours later, samantha is kissing with another dude in the living room.
Angie is texting the first guy to come to her room and we get another session of finger/blowjob with no sex.
Samantha cock block the other dude, AGAIN.

What is even going on !

P.s : If it sound like i complain about the event's tonight then NO, i really enjoyed it.
I am just confused that's all 🙂

4 hours ago, johnny1990 said:

It was so weird !!!
The 3 some came out of nowhere,
there was no sex in the 3some, just fingering/blowjobs
the guy just stopped the 3some in the in middle for no reason AT ALL.

Couple of hours later, samantha is kissing with another dude in the living room.
Angie is texting the first guy to come to her room and we get another session of finger/blowjob with no sex.
Samantha cock block the other dude, AGAIN.

What is even going on !

P.s : If it sound like i complain about the event's tonight then NO, i really enjoyed it.
I am just confused that's all 🙂

Lol I am confused as hell, like hey I owe you that blowjob from last time, come get it, then he finally gets it up and takes off, like what the hell.  Still hot, but still just as confused.

7 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Can I assume that no sex happened, pretty much like I predicted?

It is best to keep expectations low when watching a group of limp-dick russian coke addicts if you want to be excited by a euro-hipster fingerblasting a pair of 6/10s in the dark.

• Like 1

I rember how so many guys freaked the hell out the first time they realized the girls in b2 were doing drugs some guys refused to believe it and acused the guy of druging them against their will others were ready to turn them into the local authorities my how times have changed huh

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1