Juliet & Pablo

5 minutes ago, squish said:

Looks as if the girls are giving the place a final clean before handover. I hope not. Despite the slagging off we have given it for non appearance I shall remember the site for the fact that the two key names never consummated their relationship plus the fact that sparks would fly when Zac brought in some really attractive girls to what was a sort of 'drop in' place. I do hope that the other players stay with the project in some form as guests. 

House looks expensive and only have regular action and for good time when Manager was present and doing the job the residents should do.Zero must be one of worst residents in cams,Juliet it's pretty But Seems she likes..Zack..that is in his new house.So basicaly with Manager leaving the place was just playing fifa,ping pong,sleeping most of day and one or other short sex session.Makes sense to close.Unless manager find good residents to put in.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juliet looked up for it tonight but the male she was trying to attract, who like Juliet had memorised rap lyrics, preferred the other quieter look a-like girl, and then at a given signal all occupants clear off! A strange apartment to be sure. I wonder if Pablo is looking for a job now?

Never seen an manager places with more minute dudes than Zack ones🤣with exception of Zack itself and maybe blonde dude and the dude in the other house of him,the rest(zero,the guests in Ruby places)not even can make sex for 5min😅.