Juliet & Pablo

36 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't think so.. pretty normal i would say 

46 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not really.

I see ... so here is what we are saying here:

We have two young fairly attractive male and female individuals. They are healthy and quite sexually active in the community. They are not committed to anyone and tend to have sex with as many as they can.  They sleep in the same apartment together. They have monitory $$$ incentive to have sex on camera. Sometimes both of them have no body to have sex with for a week or more. With all the assumptions, yet we think it is quite normal they haven't fucked even once.

Well, I think we should agree to disagree then.

• Like 2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I see ... so here is what we are saying here:

We have two young fairly attractive male and female individuals. They are healthy and quite sexually active in the community. They are not committed to anyone and tend to have sex with as many as they can.  They sleep in the same apartment together. They have monitory $$$ incentive to have sex on camera. Sometimes both of them have no body to have sex with for a week or more. With all the assumptions, yet we think it is quite normal they haven't fucked even once.

Well, I think we should agree to disagree then.

but they are so interesting when not having sex. i'm sure that everyone on vh is watching them when they do nothing! and have i told you that i have a bridge to sell cheap?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not everybody has to fuck every single person that comes their way.

That, I can't agree more.

But we both know that is not what we are discussing here. 

Anyway, this is not such important topic to debate.

I am more interested if the guy from Russian Navy SEAL we saw last night would visit lovely Juliet again.