11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Pretty weird.. removed from the list instead only offline. Guess it will take some time

When it comes to force majeure, I remember situations like fire, natural disasters, earthquakes, epidemic diseases, war, etc. I hope there's no such thing. Vhtv improves itself in creating excuses.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

When it comes to force majeure, I remember situations like fire, natural disasters, earthquakes, epidemic diseases, war, etc. I hope there's no such thing. Vhtv improves itself in creating excuses.

Something like that (bold) would affect all the other odessa houses..  I see more like some familiar issues ..

Doesn't make sense removing from list if just by someone visiting... unless it's Tim of course 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Something like that (bold) would affect all the other odessa houses..  I see more like some familiar issues ..

Doesn't make sense removing from list if just by someone visiting... unless it's Tim of course 

Perhaps President Poroshenko will visit them. Or Putin, who knows...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

55 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

Good morning.

Stas has renal colic, possibly sand in the kidneys.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Clara said:

Good morning.

Oh wow, sorry to hear that, hope he passes them quickly, a friend of mine had that and she was in quite a bit of pain. You know a lot of folks are pulling for you guys on here, good luck!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

They mean they will be gone for awhile due to some unavoidable circumstance. Oh well! See ya! 

....and the other apts rejoice! Yay!!!! 

Please don't say that. Then I'il go too. :) 
 I was a member of Maya (RLC) in 2014 at CC. 3 years later, I revived for Clara.

• Like 3

il y a une heure, Clara a dit :

Good morning.

So sorry and sad to read this, Clara. Lots of support to you both. Get well soon, Stas. Looking forward to seeing you back

• Like 2