2 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

Seems like you have a magical influence over Clara. How did you convince her to use that fucking machine?

Haha I doubt it was me. She probably just needed a reminder that she had it! So cool, not too many people do! Well I mean I don’t know anyone who has one lol 

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

@Clara That looked awesome!! 

Ok, on behalf of myself, @ashleyxyz and @At7 can you please, please tell us how close that thing actually feels compared to a real guy fucking you. 

On a scale of 1 to 10, with a 10 being a real man, how close does is come? 

Thx! ❤️

Yes good question Amy!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, At7 said:

Haha I doubt it was me. She probably just needed a reminder that she had it! So cool, not too many people do! Well I mean I don’t know anyone who has one lol 

Its a final rehearsal for the coming 3some whit Tom ,I gues.😂

Just now, WatcherCC said:

Probably a 15

No way, can't be that. A dildo, even a real life, super expensive dildo does not have anywhere close to the same feel as a real dick. The sensation of getting pounded is very hard to achive without a machine like this. I just want to know how close the sensation of getting slammed comes to the real thing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

No way, can't be that. A dildo, even a real life, super expensive dildo does not have anywhere close to the same feel as a real dick. The sensation of getting pounded is very hard to achive without a machine like this. I just want to know how close the sensation of getting slammed comes to the real thing. 

I must admit I'm no authority on the matter. Just making a jest.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

I must admit I'm no authority on the matter. Just making a jest.

I know. 😉

You just have no idea how much I want to know the answer to this question. I can't even begin to describe all of the many ways that I have tried to re-create the sensation of having sex as a woman. It's endless! But this is one thing I've never been able to try. They are freaking expensive and also very difficult to hide. I want to know first hand just just how close it compares to real sex, namely the motion, the sensation of real sex.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I know. 😉

You just have no idea how much I want to know the answer to this question. I can't even begin to describe all of the many ways that I have tried to re-create the sensation of having sex as a woman. It's endless! But this is one thing I've never been able to try. They are freaking expensive and also very difficult to hide. I want to know first hand just just how close it compares to real sex, namely the motion, the sensation of real sex.  

If you where living in the UK then problem solved. Perhaps such a service is available in the US.

https://www.fmachinefun.co.uk/rent-a-machine/rental-service.html

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Clara That looked awesome!! 

Ok, on behalf of myself, @ashleyxyz and @At7 can you please, please tell us how close that thing actually feels compared to a real guy fucking you. 

On a scale of 1 to 10, with a 10 being a real man, how close does is come? 

Thx! ❤️

Hi, Amy.

This was the third attempt to use the sex machine. Today I liked the most. It feels like 7 out of 10. I have a narrow vagina and it needs to be prepared for sex before use)) we have plans to buy a realistic penis, then the sensations will be much better.

I am very pleased that you are interested)

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Clara said:

Hi, Amy.

This was the third attempt to use the sex machine. Today I liked the most. It feels like 7 out of 10. I have a narrow vagina and it needs to be prepared for sex before use)) we have plans to buy a realistic penis, then the sensations will be much better.

I am very pleased that you are interested)

Thank you very much! ❤️❤️❤️

A 7 is not bad. Indeed that dildo is rather stiff and harder then a real cock. Even a hard dick has some squishyness and flexibility. That is very hard to simulate. A real life dildo comes close, but what absolutely kills me is the smell. It gags me. I can't stand the smell of plastic and especially the scent that they put into those real life dildos. 

The other big problem with the sex machine is that it only goes back and forth in one defined position. A real man is not that precise. I would think that a perfect rhythm would not be an honest simulation of real sex. 

I've given a lot of thought to this. 😁😁😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1