Lexy & Pete Part #3

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lexy & Pete invited Kyle because he is their friend. Just like Misty is. We all know Kyle is a little shy. But he did nothing wrong and when he wants to sit there where is the problem? These Kyle bashing is really not fair and mean in my opinion.

You're absolutely right, I said earlier Kyle hasn't done anything wrong. I was laughing because he kept sticking his head in between Lexy, Pete, and Ana earlier an grinding the night to a halt.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

You're absolutely right, I said earlier Kyle hasn't done anything wrong. I was laughing because he kept sticking his head in between Lexy, Pete, and Ana earlier an grinding the night to a halt.

That's totally okay. I have just the feeling some people here do not like him just because he is with Misty. 👎

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

That's totally okay. I have just the feeling some people here do not like him just because he is with Misty. 👎

Or maybe people don't like him because he's a cold shower. Has nothing to do with who he's with.  Well, I shouldn't speak for others I guess, but that's my opinion about him.

• Like 2

if you had bothered to dwell on Kyle's attitudes only this time, you would have to change your mind
some of these attitudes
: how to sit on the sofa (occupy only for himself half of the sofa )
grab the potato chips and ask Pete to fill his glass
watch his phone during the meal
impose his music while the girls had fun dancing on the host's
and many others
he behaved as if he were the master of the house and everything was his due
when Misty (not feeling well) left in the room he did not care (he responded to a call from Misty, transmitted by Bree, and refused his request to make love ,he is remained a little time lying next to her until she went to sleep)
He did not leave the sofa when Bree pointed out that Misty handed over then the bed to the bathroom
Knowing that Misty went back to sleep, he started flirting with Lexi and then with Anastasia
He used vodka alone without offering it to others

I pass on his attitude at bedtime (he wanted to lie down with Ana, Lexi and Pete,
that Lexi did not want and meant to him nicely but firmly his place is in the room (upset he spent more than half an hour in the loggia before going to the room)
His attitude today reflects a small part of his personality. Throughout his presence alongside Misty (except the early days: romantic, playful, considerate, admiring brief the perfect lover, once the ring of commitment on the finger, the tone quickly changed) there were more painful than happy moments and the duration of romantic relationships was practically reduced to almost zero
Misty always madly in love always forgives and wants to believe that he will change.
It's not a bad idea to show his egocentrism, his brutality, his sadism
his hypocrisy, his puerility, his vanity etc.
If you minimize all these defects doing an examination of conscience maybe you're a little Kyle.
 little long but we are tired of reading comments saying he is a little shy, he did not do anything, etc. we blame him because he is with Misty etc.
He is a fundamentally bad and vicious person and it is not the only one at VH TV
l

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And I agree too, but I don’t need to cause it just plain true! People didn’t like her for who she is they liked her because she was what they wanted her to be and when she wasn’t that anymore they blamed Kyle hoping she’d dump him and return to being that which they desired. She said No!, which took a lot of guts. For that I applaud her! 

Yes. She chose her own way. We can only wish her good luck:angel:.

They initially did not want to stay. Just look at the apartment, give some documents for Lexy. Then they have cares (new apartment, is preparing to move - I understand they have one free day - today). But Lexy persuaded them to stay until morning.

• Like 2