Lexy & Pete Part #3

Just now, golfer06 said:

again she is with kyle so she won't be crazy. she'll remain boring as she has been for a while now. it actually was more irritating to see her trying to come back to life a few times recently & then have kyle kill the mood again & again. but she has chosen him & i won't miss THEM!

Same.

I don't watch Misty with Kyle but if they were like Lexy and Pete,that are an couple but still have crazy times with others persons,couples then Gess I would watch them more,all couples enter routines,that's why it's nice to spicy things from time to time.

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

again she is with kyle so she won't be crazy. she'll remain boring as she has been for a while now. it actually was more irritating to see her trying to come back to life a few times recently & then have kyle kill the mood again & again. but she has chosen him & i won't miss THEM!

She was the first to get naked last night, the only one who had sex (which was quite long and not boring at all), she got so drunk that she passed out in the closet, she had sex with Kyle in the morning again. In my opinion that is pretty crazy and she has not lost her spirit at all. 💖 And Kyle did absolutely nothing to kill the mood there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

She was the first to get naked last night, the only one who had sex (which was quite long and not boring at all), she got so drunk that she passed out in the closet, she had sex with Kyle in the morning again. In my opinion that is pretty crazy and she has not lost her spirit at all.  And Kyle did absolutely  to kill the mood there.

yes i saw all of that. but compare it to the parties at ana's when misty didn't have the ball & chain named kyle. misty is not the same & i won't miss them!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She was the first to get naked last night, the only one who had sex (which was quite long and not boring at all), she got so drunk that she passed out in the closet, she had sex with Kyle in the morning again. In my opinion that is pretty crazy and she has not lost her spirit at all. 💖 And Kyle did absolutely nothing to kill the mood there.

If she was doing exactly the same but with random guys (doing the same thing then kyle) she would be the "greatest".... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

If she was doing exactly the same but with random guys (doing the same thing then kyle) she would be the "greatest".... 

try not to cry too much when they leave since you & 3 others obviously will miss kyle sooooooooo much!

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

and in reply to sparkles

try not to cry too much when they leave since you & 3 others obviously will miss kyle sooooooooo much! 

I agree with  golfer06

• Like 1