Lexy & Pete Part #3

6 hours ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Nažalost, Pete je imao lasersku operaciju dana Bree stigao. Dakle, prostor je u izgradnji 😅

I'm sorry, I did not know ... the party started nicely ... good participants and it could have been a spontaneous party of the year ... but to our sadness it did not end as we expected ...
Regardless of the events you are the only one who does not sleep at night. I wish Pete a quick recovery ... THE BEST.

• Like 1

Žao mi je, to nisam znao...žurka je lepo počela...dobri učesnici i mogla je da bude spontana žurka godine...ali na našu žalost nije se završila kako smo očekivali...
bez obzira na događaje vi ste jedini zbog kojih ja ne spavam noću. Peteu želim brz oporavak...NAJBOLJI STE.

• Like 1

Yesterday was one of the worst parties I've seen.
I did not understand the purpose of this evening: for group sex, impossible with Bree and Kyle. For friendship, everyone thought only of him. Nobody managed the evening and it was a disaster! In fact, we witnessed the disastrous end of the historic A & A team.
For Lexy and Pete, they have exhausted all their VH friends, so they will have to open up to other people to survive here.
Despite my interest in Bree, her departure is a good thing for her.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

Yesterday was one of the worst parties I've seen.
I did not understand the purpose of this evening: for group sex, impossible with Bree and Kyle. For friendship, everyone thought only of him. Nobody managed the evening and it was a disaster! In fact, we witnessed the disastrous end of the historic A & A team.
For Lexy and Pete, they have exhausted all their VH friends, so they will have to open up to other people to survive here.
Despite my interest in Bree, her departure is a good thing for her.

No plan. Initially, Misty&Kyle came to give documents + to look at the apartment (they were not yet in this apartment). Then - spontaneously. You can qualify as party "last night" Misty&Kyle in VH.

About old A&A team - now only Mira&Henry, Anastasia and Lexy&Pete. But this is logical. Anna is no longer active in this city (4 group participants originally guests on swing topic - Mira&Henry, Misty, Candy&Dean, Bree&Drew). Therefore scouting is difficult.

And in general - only few old participants now (2017). Nina&Alan - I respect them, they have more than a year in project. Without moving to new apartment. Without holidays (offline apartment). And they are interesting, creative, do something new. Clara&Stas - I do not watch them, but they create an army of fans. Their unique strategy is working. Of the old participants - they do minimum and have good statistics. Mira&Henry - they are interesting, charismatic and hot. Anastasia - I do not know what to write about it. But her participation like Zebra skin, strip is black. strip of white, and once all strips will end - game over... Maybe soon. Viki/Em/Mary - too, but they took long holidays and reloaded apartments.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

Jučer je bio jedan od najgorih partija sam vidio.
Nisam shvatio svrhu ove večeri za grupni seks, nemoguće sa Bree i Kyle. Za prijateljstvo, svi su mislili samo o njemu. Niko uspio večeri i to je bila katastrofa! U stvari, bili smo svjedoci katastrofalan kraj povijesnog A & A tima.
Za Lexy i Pete, oni su iscrpljene sve svoje prijatelje VH, tako da će morati otvoriti drugim ljudima da prežive ovdje.
Uprkos moj interes u Bree, njen odlazak je dobra stvar za nju.

Everything depends on the hosts to start the party, in my opinion, Lexi and Pete are great hosts, Bree is not a sick person, Misty was the first to start and I hoped Kyle would follow her this time, and Ana is a good party participant.
Lexi and Pete are open-hearted people, I am sure that they will find new friends who are not with VH and that they will enjoy us again very soon watching them

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe Anna and Alex need to find a babysitter and remind everyone on VH how it’s done. So much of the sex on VH looks like they are just throwing us a bone. At least Anna and Alex had some personal interest in their sex lives and they actually looked like they were having a good time. Nowadays it all just looks like work. Blah!

Basically Lexy & Pete are now the new Anna & Alex. They will continue what they started. Parties natural, not staged and sometimes there won't be the result some viewers expect to see. Just like it was with Anna & Alex. I have no doubt this place will stay as great as the Anna & Alex place was when they were still in the project... 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

En gros Lexy & Pete sont maintenant la nouvelle Anna et Alex. Ils continueront ce qu'ils ont commencé. Parties naturelles, et non mis en scène et parfois il n'y aura pas le résultat des téléspectateurs attendent de voir. Tout comme il était avec Anna et Alex. Je ne doute pas cet endroit restera aussi grand que le lieu Anna et Alex était quand ils étaient encore dans le projet ... 

Jab, I respect your optimism. But I am less confident than you. L & P have especially gravity with people of VH. They do not fuck with strangers. Look, Darcie and Stifer have been looking for a regular couple for weeks; they do not find!
Gone are the days when tenants were paying for guests, no more time for vodka and alcohol, now it's plastic bottled beer, .....
A page is definitely turned (unfortunately), the future is girls like Roberta.