Lexy & Pete Part #3

1 hour ago, nick sjom said:

Sex party or no later, it's nice to see and hear Lexi and Pete laugh. They deserve more similar visits.

Who that girl ? Nevermind L&P seems happy.

Yesterday and day before Lexy was watching Comedy specials and laughing her ass off. Later on she was trying to tell Pete about them and couldn't tell the joke because she was laughing so hard. Pete started making fun of her and she started laughing even harder. Then he was doing a comedy bit with the bathroom door and Lexy could barely breath.

I've said it before but Lexy and Pete are one of the most real couples I've seen on this site. They act like how a couple would really act behind closed doors. All the other couples seem like they're just "Doing a job" for the cameras, but Lexy and Pete actually feel like they're living their lives and the cameras just "HAPPEN" to be there.

• Like 3

Personally I would love to see Lexy and the blonde guest engage in a hot sexy lesbian show on the couch...and when they are both wet and really horny, invite Pete to join them in a passionate threesome.
just hoping...😎

• Like 2

right. and now if they would only turn the music down about 1000 decibels, we could hear some of it. maybe it would help explain why another Russian guy is up to his ears in half=dressed women and he's doing nothing about it . I give up.

In a conversation with the blonde, Lexi mentioned that Pete would be from Bosnia and Orthodox from what I seized. The blonde a little tipsy is karaoke enthusiast, popular songs and dances .Lexi follows her in Karaoke. A little alcohol and Slav sentimentalism appears in these girls.

340/5000

It is pleasant to see in this apartment people balanced and not acting by mechanism (drink more than reason - "copulate" without any feeling - quarrel for no reason - beat sometimes ...)
On the one hand, people feel good about themselves and on the other people are "confused" and without any references for the future.

6 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

lmao poor Lexy fell on her ass trying to turn the projector off.

When i saw her going over that unstable tables came to my mind that facebook videos where it's clear that some action will give shit 😁 

• Like 1