Lexy & Pete Part #3

Lexy speaks russian (native language) english (common language with Pete)

Pete speaks hungarian ,english and 2 or 3 more language but not russian . Pete is not his real name (many times Lexy called him Amir.He tries to study "russian"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nick sjom said:

Pete speaks hungarian ,english and 2 or 3 more language but not russian . Pete is not his real name (many times Lexy called him Amir.He tries to study "russian"

Thanks Nick! 

6 minutes ago, nick sjom said:

Lexy is half Russian, half Ukrainian so, I think it's russian, but Pete is from one of balkan countries, sorry, I don't remember which one it is.  Definitely not from Hungary and he stated here already, he does't speak hungarian.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Lexy and Pete are swingers, not pretenders like Clara and Stas! 

I don't watch Clara and Stas but to their credit, they never pretend to be swingers. I think the pretenders are Cleo and Axel if anybody deserved a title like that.

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't watch Clara and Stas but to their credit, they never pretend to be swingers. I think the pretenders are Cleo and Axel if anybody deserved a title like that.

you're right, they are not swingers. They just try to attract viewers by doing scripted shows. But I don't mind it and actually like them. On this stage vh has so many different apartments that we can enjoy our favorites without constant complaining about others, as you're commenting ( very aptly ) in one of your previous post.