Leora & Paul General Chat Topic July/August 2018 #2

5 minutes ago, european said:

Heute hat man gesehen das beide die Menschen nur verarschen abgesprochene Sache keine gute Menschen.

You still here, what your saying doesn't translate in to anything coherent, or to make it easy for you understandable 

• Upvote 1

I had to laugh when she was laying on the couch feeling herself up and the best he could do, was lend her his foot ...barely... he didn't even try to please her He was more interested in the movie.. oh wait, not even the movie ... she was masturbating right next to him where he could plainly see and he was watching ADVERTISEMENTS!!!! I used to defend Paul a little, but no more. This guy is nuts. He's a robot not to pay any attention to his girlfriend who was having a little fun. Paul is brain dead.  Even if the idiot isn't in the "mood", he should at least show Leora a little respect and fucking acknowledge her. He obviously takes her for granted. When you do that with someone a lot, eventually they will leave I would imagine from just pure neglect. Watching Leora waste her time trying to turn him on in plain site was depressing.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Franklyn said:

Watching Leora waste her time trying to turn him on in plain site was depressing.

It was not intended for him to please her.     It was not an accident that Paul just happened to leave, and allowing Leora time to bate.  And, just happened to come back to the apartment at the instant Leora just finished washing herself.

This evidently is the new arrangement for Leora to satisfy her need to be the exhibitionist, and at the same time make us the viewers happy.  

The same thing happened the last time she masturbated. Paul went for a bike ride, and again returned within minutes of her finishing bating.

He was attended to, two days in a row. Which has increased the sexual activity in this apartment. Leora and Paul keeping them, and us happy.  🙂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

It was not intended for him to please her.     It was not an accident that Paul just happened to leave, and allowing Leora time to bate.  And, just happened to come back to the apartment at the instant Leora just finished washing herself.

This evidently is the new arrangement for Leora to satisfy her need to be the exhibitionist, and at the same time make us the viewers happy.  

The same thing happened the last time she masturbated. Paul went for a bike ride, and again returned within minutes of her finishing bating.

He was attended to, two days in a row. Which has increased the sexual activity in this apartment. Leora and Paul keeping them, and us happy.  🙂

Which the pessimists among us did not accept would happen when mentioned on here last week, a new chapter is unfolding, and we all, apart from a very small minority will undoubtably benefit.

• Like 2

A possible amusing irony......Paul leaves the apartment as he has done twice recently, to allow Leora to satisfy both herself and us, whilst out he logs into RLC and becomes a voyeur of his own partner in his own home.......Superb !! 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Franklyn said:

Watching Leora waste her time trying to turn him on in plain site was depressing.

At the risk of being a bit basic, I can tell you where Leora is going wrong getting Paul's attention, she needs to put on her fur coat learn to bark and lick her fanny and she'll be quids in getting all the attention and more, well it works for the dog

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

A possible amusing irony......Paul leaves the apartment as he has done twice recently, to allow Leora to satisfy both herself and us, whilst out her logs into RLC and becomes a voyeur of his own partner in his own home.......Superb !! 😂

As they say, many a true word spoken in jest.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

At the risk of being a bit basic, I can tell you where Leora is going wrong getting Paul's attention, she needs to put on her fur coat learn to bark and lick her fanny and she'll be quids in getting all the attention and more, well it works for the dog

😂😂😂😩🙄

11 hours ago, Franklyn said:

I had to laugh when she was laying on the couch feeling herself up and the best he could do, was lend her his foot ...barely... he didn't even try to please her He was more interested in the movie.. oh wait, not even the movie ... she was masturbating right next to him where he could plainly see and he was watching ADVERTISEMENTS!!!! I used to defend Paul a little, but no more. This guy is nuts. He's a robot not to pay any attention to his girlfriend who was having a little fun. Paul is brain dead.  Even if the idiot isn't in the "mood", he should at least show Leora a little respect and fucking acknowledge her. He obviously takes her for granted. When you do that with someone a lot, eventually they will leave I would imagine from just pure neglect. Watching Leora waste her time trying to turn him on in plain site was depressing.

That's a bit hard it was a bloody good movie. 🙂

• Like 1

Watching Paul you can clearly see the poor bugger has Sinusitis. I too get Sinusitis and it's terribly painful and your basically stuffed wanting to do anything even having sex. You watch Paul you can see him taking meds for it. 

• Like 1

Leora lays there, legs wide open, fingers exploring that treasure box.... Paul, just walks over ignoring it and has no interest... I think that frustrates me more than any other cam on that site. You have a goddess infront of you almost begging for something, but "nope" gonna go do something else. If i ever hit a point where i decline sex with a woman like that.... SHOOT ME!

• Like 1