Leora & Paul General Chat Topic July/August 2018 #2

So much love of the couple for the dog,beautiful to watch,sinse dog arrive after cirurgy or whatever was done they been always watching and taking very good care of him,world isn't doomed after all.😅.

• Like 2

To me, it seems that the foot is not Eva's total malady.  Leora gave her four shots earlier today. It is possible the injury to the foot, which Leora had been treating, may have become infected. With the infection possibly spreading.

I agree, the fact she is eating and drinking is a good sign. Plus there is absolutely no shortage of the love and attention she is getting. As ze81 stated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, scutus said:

To me, it seems that the foot is not Eva's total malady.  Leora gave her four shots earlier today. It is possible the injury to the foot, which Leora had been treating, may have become infected. With the infection possibly spreading.

I agree, the fact she is eating and drinking is a good sign. Plus there is absolutely no shortage of the love and attention she is getting. As ze81 stated.

Could possibly be antibiotics of some sort, or could it be sedation to allow her to forcibly rest the foot?

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

So much love of the couple for the dog,beautiful to watch,sinse dog arrive after cirurgy or whatever was done they been always watching and taking very good care of him,world isn't doomed after all.😅.

Animal welfare is her life, and she sometimes volunteers to help out at an animal sanctuary.

People may remember two years ago, she stood out in the freezing cold weather, minus 20-30 Degrees, for up to six hours each day for a week, to try to persuade people to sign a petition to send to the government, urging them to pass new laws to protect the welfare of stray and abandoned animals.

She also purchased large sacks of dog food that allowed her to feed a group of abandoned dogs that had set themselves up in a local car park.

This girl is to animals what Mother Teresa was to humans. Selfless.  

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Animal welfare is her life, and she sometimes volunteers to help out at an animal sanctuary.

People may remember two years ago, she stood out in the freezing cold weather, minus 20-30 Degrees, for up to six hours each day for a week, to try to persuade people to sign a petition to send to the government, urging them to pass new laws to protect the welfare of stray and abandoned animals.

She also purchased large sacks of dog food that allowed her to feed a group of abandoned dogs that had set themselves up in a local car park.

This girl is to animals what Mother Teresa was to humans. Selfless.  

Nice to know that,all the respect for persons that care so much for animals,i watch this couple for some years by now and they truly love the little dog.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Could possibly be antibiotics of some sort, or could it be sedation to allow her to forcibly rest the foot?

Having had five little ones since 1991. My avatar, a female who " runs " the house, and a red male being the current two. I have been through several surgeries with them.  Although needless to say, I am not familiar with the normal surgery release procedures in Krasnoyarsk.

My experience with all being Dachshunds includes broken bones, ruptured discs. torn ligaments, and cancer which was not operable. All having a large fenced in yard which they had/have access to.

In my part of the world antibiotics are given orally. Pain pills were given, but never was one sedated upon release from the vet. Put in confinement, yes in the case of torn ligaments, and ruptured discs. In the case of my avatar, who broke bones in her left front foot. She was put in a walking cast, and was up and about thumping her way around the house the next day.

Two of the shots Leora gave Eva went under the skin above her shoulder, one of which was a fairly large amount, which could have been an antibiotic. The other two went  into the muscle in her hip.

Regardless of my experience with my "fur babies".  I sincerely wish Eva a full recovery from what ever has slowed her down. She is very much a part of the "Reallife" of that apartment.🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, scutus said:

Having had five little ones since 1991. My avatar, a female who " runs " the house, and a red male being the current two. I have been through several surgeries with them.  Although needless to say, I am not familiar with the normal surgery release procedures in Krasnoyarsk.

My experience with all being Dachshunds includes broken bones, ruptured discs. torn ligaments, and cancer which was not operable. All having a large fenced in yard which they had/have access to.

In my part of the world antibiotics are given orally. Pain pills were given, but never was one sedated upon release from the vet. Put in confinement, yes in the case of torn ligaments, and ruptured discs. In the case of my avatar, who broke bones in her left front foot. She was put in a walking cast, and was up and about thumping her way around the house the next day.

Two of the shots Leora gave Eva went under the skin above her shoulder, one of which was a fairly large amount, which could have been an antibiotic. The other two went  into the muscle in her hip.

Regardless of my experience with my "fur babies".  I sincerely wish Eva a full recovery from what ever has slowed her down. She is very much a part of the "Reallife" of that apartment.🙂

Would say she(Eva)it's almost as important as the couple,a lot of times i just stay watching them a little because all the play that they have with little dog.Place without the dog grabbing the pillow in livingroom..then taking it to guestroom..and having "wild,wet,sex" wouldn't be the same🙂.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Would say she(Eva)it's almost as important as the couple,a lot of times i just stay watching them a little because all the play that they have with little dog.Place without the dog grabbing the pillow in livingroom..then taking it to guestroom..and having "wild,wet,sex" wouldn't be the same🙂.

Eva is without a doubt the most accurate predictor known as to when a ( bate ) is going to happen.

For what it is worth. Eva was up and about a little while ago. Leora, wisely put the cone on her. This is a good sign !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, jimarkyll said:

I noticed this morning that Eva has what looks like a blue patch on her left side. Maybe she's had surgery there.

2Asv.jpg

It is very possible. Leora was wiping that area with a gauze type material earlier today.

In retrospect, I am wondering if the foot, and the area on the abdomen , possibly a puncture, both may have been the result of an injury while she was out on a walk. Which would explain the suddenness of her condition.

• Like 1