Leora & Paul General Chat Topic July/August 2018 #2

The collar can come off it makes the animal feel it is in distress it will heal better and faster.  Eva listens so I am not concerned about that, I am glad she is drinking water that is a good sign the anesthesia can have really bad effects on the animals so moving and drinking and trying to get back to normal behavior is a great sign. Eva is on her way to healing and being ok.  

2 hours ago, WVVVVVVVVVVVWWWWWWWW said:

what happened to the dog anyone?

What dog, is there a dog......😂😂😂....Sorry WV just joking.....read the posts and all will become clear, 😉

Not sure what happened to the poor puppers. But she's had health problems before. Once she randomly started limping on her front right paw and could barely walk, another time she fell off the couch and hurt her back. One thing for certain is that Eva is Leora's life and if anything happens to that poor dog Leora would just fall apart.

One of the biggest arguments Leora and Paul ever had (On camera) was because Leora couldn't find the dog and started panicking.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Do they make those cones in human size?

Paul could definitely use one, maybe it would prevent him from being a nose picker

I would put one on that darn squirrel too! Keep him from eating all my pecans.😎

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Do they make those cones in human size?

If I remember correctly.  Maya's dog had a cone on it for a while. Its neck size would be about the same as Paul's.   😊

But, I am not sure you will find one small enough to fit a tree climbing squirrel !    😉

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Not sure what happened to the poor puppers. But she's had health problems before. Once she randomly started limping on her front right paw and could barely walk, another time she fell off the couch and hurt her back. One thing for certain is that Eva is Leora's life and if anything happens to that poor dog Leora would just fall apart.

One of the biggest arguments Leora and Paul ever had (On camera) was because Leora couldn't find the dog and started panicking.

Didn't seen it,but even more reason for them to put something near bed for te dog to get into bed,she it's an very small dog and bed it's high,sometimes it's scare to see how th dog jumps out the bed,pretty sure not good for her little legs.Hopefull they read forum.