Em & Sia

Just now, Amy3 said:

Oh come on now Jabs, is Em really that bad in your eyes. BTW, did she blow the dildo?

I do not personally hate Em... Sia is naughty by nature. She is a girl who likes to show off and have fun. I just do not see that at Em. I think the constellation won't work for long as Sia will most likey do some crazy things Em is not into or won't join in...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I do not personally hate Em... Sia is naughty by nature. She is a girl who likes to show off and have fun. I just do not see that at Em. I think the constellation won't work for long as Sia will most likey do some crazy things Em is not into or won't join in...

I'm sure Em won't stop Sia from doing anything she wouldn't already do on her own. Besides Em is motivated. Could be interesting to watch her suffer. I mean deal with it. I mean work. I mean..... Well, you know what I mean.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Em won't stop Sia from doing something she doesn't want. Em may or may not join in because she might be with Bob but I don't see Sia not doing something just because Em wouldn't. But none of this matters if they don't go out and meet guys or make new friends.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, x1000 said:

the bitch side of em had beaten the child side finally by choosing bob and kicking  sid out her life

Losing interest in someone doesn't make her a bitch. Em wanted a more sexual partner and Sid wasn't doing it. That isn't Em's fault.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, x1000 said:

the bitch side of em had beaten the child side finally by choosing bob and kicking  sid out her life

Em has a new set of priorities that Sid can't fulfill. She needs to be with someone who is more sexual to fulfill her needs.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Losing interest in someone doesn't make her a bitch. Em wanted a more sexual partner and Sid wasn't doing it. That isn't Em's fault.

i didnt said that because she losing interest in sid  but because she change her mind to opposite direction after months of  fighting between two directions em+bob+vhtv  or em+sid -vhtv life, i‘m sure bob will not be the last