Em & Sia

About blind spots - Em spends a lot of time on outdoors. Let's require a Go-Pro camera and good 3/4G modem for broadcasts from the street.:biggrin:

I repeat from Stacey&Kris topic. Rent of each camera pays Em. Interest and demand - appear only when there is no camera. When the camera appears - it is usually unprofitable for the participants. Because there is 0% activity/zero income - and the rent is paid by the participant.

If general - I think if they continue to open new house every 3 days. Many old participants will start to leave.:confused:

1 minute ago, groomy said:

About blind spots - Em spends a lot of time on outdoors. Let's require a Go-Pro camera and good 3/4G modem for broadcasts from the street.:biggrin:

I repeat from Stacey&Kris topic. Rent of each camera pays Em. Interest and demand - appear only when there is no camera. When the camera appears - it is usually unprofitable for the participants. Because there is 0% activity/zero income - and the rent is paid by the participant.

If general - I think if they continue to open new house every 3 days. Many old participants will start to leave.:confused:

That's why I said it is smarter to buy the cams than paying rent for them. When they have to leave they can sell them to a still reasonable price to the next people.

3 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Sent a ticket to VH about the many blind spots in the place and got this response - 

Good day, 
We submitted your request to our tech dept. 
They will check it and review this request.
Thank you! 

Your Voyeur House TV Team,
Support Department

They always reply with the same sentence !!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, budda said:

They always reply with the same sentence !!

Yes! I agree. Don’t tolerate that! You took your time to try and help them out they should respond in kind with a personal response. 

• Like 1