B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #1

8 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I really Wonder where Mila could be, did she meet a boy  ??  Did she meet a new girl we Don't know about

I don't know Robert, but I don't think she'll spend much time where she's not wanted...She'll be leaving soon anyway, sadly...☹️

Il y a 3 heures, Fagen a dit :

I dont believe there is all this backstabbing, most of the girls likes her I think.

I'd prefer to think so too, but it's stereotypically inevitable with a house full of women, who may be in competition with each other for 'performance bonuses'.

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

mila❤️ is back in her room now b4 is worth watching as long as she is there

after her nap, she needs to get ready aangles to B2 with a case of wine for a Monday night show on the big bed with the best camera angles

1 minute ago, odpegleg said:

after her nap, she needs to get ready aangles to B2 with a case of wine for a Monday night show on the big bed with the best camera angles

I don't think that is where her mind is these days.  She has changed ever since her first all nighter outside the apartment with Alexa a couple of weeks ago.  She is not the same person at all, and now that she has a "Sugar Someone" outside the big house, she doesn't feel like doing anything else!

• Upvote 1