B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Meeting on the terrace or something, hope its not about Mila.

It has nothing to do with Mila.  They are discussing their clients of the day and what their plans will be for the show they will put on for you tonight.  I thought you would be further along with this by now but you are really dragging your feet.

52 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

That is only my thing so i hope i don't a offend you sir.

We wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings on this forum.  Please watch what you say, he is very sensitive!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I believe Lola & Anna partook of the pole as well...

I know they have partaken of the "POLE" but the one where you dance I am not sure of ? I know of all the girls Anna, Kami, and Gina are probably the most successful models.

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I know they have partaken of the "POLE" but the one where you dance I am not sure of ? I know of all the girls Anna, Kami, and Gina are probably the most successful models.

I know that back when I used to watch RLC, I seen many of the girls that had stripper moves under their belt.  I remember the two strippers Nora brought back to B1 one time and I'm sure that some of these girls have been plucked from the pole to join RLC.

I'm not 100% sure that Lola & Anna have greased the pole, but I'm 99% sure that they have shined the pole in many a stripper joint!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It has nothing to do with Mila.  They are discussing their clients of the day and what their plans will be for the show they will put on for you tonight.  I thought you would be further along with this by now but you are really dragging your feet.

We wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings on this forum.  Please watch what you say, he is very sensitive!

lol you are funny, I hope this was a joke.