B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #1

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Many of you on this forum put all credence on these girls social media pages, and if that is how you are trying to follow them or to see what they were up to when they leave the apartments, then there is no help for you.

I think there may be still hope for you--take your meds 😏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

B4 is back an Megan is still listed😫.  She must be on a vacation from her vacation:dodgy:.  This kind of BS will be the downfall of RLC.

she will be back after one week

32 minutes ago, ed2 said:

And why do argue when he is actually right? That night Alexa and Mila went out at 01:40, I very much doubt that they went to any club. There is plenty enough reason to be angry at HFB, when he is trolling, making baseless accusations, spreading untruths and bullshit theories, but sometimes some people seen even more obsessed with defending the girls than Harley is with accusing them! They very likely went out to get fucked. I see nothing wrong with women enjoying sex. We want that on RLC, don't we? Atleast I do! The only thing wrong with that, is that they should have brought the sex back home on camera instead.

Sorry, that was today's blowout.

The girls went to the club.  Barcelona is a fun place and plenty of clubs are open till daylight.   There is no conspiracy at play.

I try to be objective when it comes to the girls apartments.  I have little to say regarding any of the couples apartments, nor even the room mates places.  They are what they are and hold mostly true to the original mandate of RLC. 

However B1, 2 and 4 were clearly created as an offence strategy regarding competition from VV and ultimately VH.  The problem I have is that "Girls on Vacation"  clearly is meant to imply more than the participants are actually willing to do.  If RLC has a contract, and I assume they do, then it should include the following questions...are you cam shy? are you comfortable being nude on camera? are you comfortable having sex on camera and lastly...are you bi?  I believe from what I have seen, these girls are either answering yes to all of these questions and hoping they can get away with doing nothing for a free vacation in Spain..or the questions are not being asked of the at all.  When Nora was showing up, it was clear that she was there to encourage the participants to do more than either they thought they would have to do or wanted to do.  Remember Beardo?  How many girls show up unwilling to show anything?  True, some come around, but for the most part, all I see is girls trying their best to do less.

The whole premise of these apartments is based on deception and misrepresentation.  Only when faced with dropping subs does RLC suddenly take action through texts...etc.

• Upvote 1