B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #1

27 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

You see,if RLC captured and held our attention,much like shiny keys in front of a baby, we wouldn't be at each others throats going back and forth with this bullshit,and this is not directed at anyone in particular either,,before the good apartment shut down,i forget what it was named,people couldn't write fast enough to keep up with the action going on and that put a pause on the crap slinging towards other members and all the speculation of the girls,,we were too busy paying attention to the girls,,so in the end i guess what i'm trying to say is,,I LAY ALL THE BLAME WITH RLC FOR NOT KEEPING US PREOCCUPIED WITH THE GIRLS. I don't follow the girls on social media or even try,that's kind of ''stalkerish'' so what i see and hear is from watching RLC, many of you who follow them outside RLC really SHOULDN'T,,it does you absolutely no good and draws you into their lives when you should have a life of your own. As i said before,i'm no longer a subscriber of RLC and i come here to see if i missed anything and if it's worth joining again,but the bulk of what i read is crap slinging at each other like monkeys in the zoo, and pure speculation as to what the girls are really doing outside the apartment,which again,is none of our business,,thank you for reading. Have a good day/night.

you have a thousand reasons, as you say one of the problems is that now the apartments are very boring, every night the same show, ugly, so people, like me, they venture to talk about stupid things, if one day, but I do not think it will happen, life returns to the apartments, I believe that everything returns to normal

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1