B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #1

9 hours ago, Thestarider said:

If the was a way to give this post 100 likes I would, that is exactly how I feel about the forum and RLC. Well said ole' boy well said.

Thank You.

26 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I can not tell if it was a memorable evening, many comments were on the broken glass, not a good sign

the one thing i remember about the evening is that no good back stabing bitch,alexa.every time mila wasnt around,she went whispering to arial.more than once,three times to be exact,she is suppose to be friends with mila,hanging together a lot lately.bur every time mila wasnt around,she is whispering to arial.maybe thats why arial fell out with her when she ran to mila.because she is such a bitch.that kind of shit is uncalled for.

26 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

the one thing i remember about the evening is that no good back stabing bitch,alexa.every time mila wasnt around,she went whispering to arial.more than once,three times to be exact,she is suppose to be friends with mila,hanging together a lot lately.bur every time mila wasnt around,she is whispering to arial.maybe thats why arial fell out with her when she ran to mila.because she is such a bitch.that kind of shit is uncalled for.

I am always cynical enough, I do not think there is a lot of friendship between girls, there is definitely work, I think these meetings between girls are exclusively created to make show

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2