B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #1

a question arises spontaneously, because if Miroslava is so fond of her boyfriend, to show him her masturbation every day, she has not stayed at home with him?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Dunno why the pool cams always goes UM every day, same problem yesterday where they forgot to put it back online, it's probbaly the same thing today.

For the twentieth time...because the pool guy needs to shock and put chemicals in the pool every day and RLC does not se a need for him to appear on cam?   I don't understand why that is so hard for you to understand. :dodgy:

16 hours ago, odpegleg said:

Aria is lot more rubbing tonight.  maybe it the wine

I'm sorry but I couldn't resist to give you my view on the whole Mila, Alexa, and Aria thing that happened last night.  After reading my email after I woke up today, I can say that I believe the whole "SHOW" that happened between those 3 was a desperate grab at getting people to pull out the plastic and join RLC.  Nobody can tell me it was anything more than that, I mean........all of a sudden Aria is going to be more lesbo like than she has been this entire stay of hers??  I even read that Mary actually had her pussy rubbed by Bridget (no penetration by fingers) where it could be seen.  Sounds like some girls have had a good talking to if you ask me!

Sergio said that he couldn't tell if it was a "memorable evening or not" because all people had to talk about was broken wine glasses.  I say, it would be hard to tell if it was a memorable evening or not because people just don't discuss things that happen or do not happen on this forum like they used to anymore.  The forum has changed and changed for the worse as far as any true discussions taking place about the tenants of the Barca housing projects.  Hopefully one day it will get back on track but I don't think that is going to happen because I have been telling myself that for months now.

Ragnar made some good points about it being RLC's fault and as much as I hate to admit it (because I hate RLC), I have to agree with him for the most part.  Good post Ragnar!

56 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

For the twentieth time...because the pool guy needs to shock and put chemicals in the pool every day and RLC does not se a need for him to appear on cam?   I don't understand why that is so hard for you to understand. :dodgy:

It is not just because of that, he dont need so many hours to do this and he doesnt have to do this every day, and there is no way he is working there now since the girls goes there, was the same yesterday, and they do sometimes forget to put them back online, that is a fact.

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry but I couldn't resist to give you my view on the whole Mila, Alexa, and Aria thing that happened last night.  After reading my email after I woke up today, I can say that I believe the whole "SHOW" that happened between those 3 was a desperate grab at getting people to pull out the plastic and join RLC.  Nobody can tell me it was anything more than that, I mean........all of a sudden Aria is going to be more lesbo like than she has been this entire stay of hers??  I even read that Mary actually had her pussy rubbed by Bridget (no penetration by fingers) where it could be seen.  Sounds like some girls have had a good talking to if you ask me!

Sergio said that he couldn't tell if it was a "memorable evening or not" because all people had to talk about was broken wine glasses.  I say, it would be hard to tell if it was a memorable evening or not because people just don't discuss things that happen or do not happen on this forum like they used to anymore.  The forum has changed and changed for the worse as far as any true discussions taking place about the tenants of the Barca housing projects.  Hopefully one day it will get back on track but I don't think that is going to happen because I have been telling myself that for months now.

Ragnar made some good points about it being RLC's fault and as much as I hate to admit it (because I hate RLC), I have to agree with him for the most part.  Good post Ragnar!

There wasnt much going on between them, they were in the tub and later on the bed doing the same old same old, massage etc.

Bridget was rubbing Mary and there might have been a slight penetration but not much as far as I could see.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

And it doesnt take over 4 hours to put chemicals in the pool.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Fagen said:

There wasnt much going on between them, they were in the tub and later on the bed doing the same old same old, massage etc.

Bridget was rubbing Mary and there might have been a slight penetration but not much as far as I could see.

I was told that there wasn't much going on between them but it's how it appears to the person that is looking at fuzzy thumbnails that counts.  Subscription getter for sure.  As for Mary & Bridget, the escape all day twins to only come home late at night and put on a teasing show........it was only a matter of time before you actually got to see one girl touching the other girls junk.  Same old shit played out the same old way with the Barca girls!!

I'm sorry to be pessimistic but RLC in recent months is not even remotely the RLC of Rebecca, Irma, Anna, Jessica, Renata and so on.
we had girls maybe less beautiful but much more spontaneous and true for this, at least for me, much more exciting and exciting.
once I stood in front of the monitor hoping something would happen and when it happened it was a satisfaction.
now we are with pre-set times and shows by amateurs.
then forgive me but after Nica enough nude women with heels and three fingers in the pussy !!!!

• Like 1