Dana & Clay

clara has been given a hard time here for no reason. before their talk dana/clay had 5 minute sex in the dark at most. since then they have had the lights on, dana has been bating & showing off her fantastic body, & clay has even gotten off of the couch! oh i forgot. i guess they staged it so that we could see stuff. rather that we see all natural nothing in the dark!

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

clara has been given a hard time here for no reason. before their talk dana/clay had 5 minute sex in the dark at most. since then they have had the lights on, dana has been bating & showing off her fantastic body, & clay has even gotten off of the couch! oh i forgot. i guess they staged it so that we could see stuff. rather that we see all natural nothing in the dark!

Clara's talk with Dana did seem to do a lot of good for them. Staged
or not, I don't care. I liked it. And I agree, Clara does get a hard time
that is completely unearned, IMHO. I see her as a really good person
on a lot of different levels.

13 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Clara's talk with Dana did seem to do a lot of good for them. Staged
or not, I don't care. I liked it. And I agree, Clara does get a hard time
that is completely unearned, IMHO. I see her as a really good person
on a lot of different levels.

exactly. she's hot, not shy, and she doesn't deserve to be belittled in any way. if some people in the forum (we & they know who they are) don't like some of the apts or participants i think they should stop watching. it's really not that difficult!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, golfer06 said:

exactly. she's hot, not shy, and she doesn't deserve to be belittled in any way. if some people in the forum (we & they know who they are) don't like some of the apts or participants i think they should stop watching. it's really not that difficult!

I'm sure it is not that difficult.
I will not argue with you about Clara.
I am also one of the "some people" you mentioned. but not all of Clara, which I do not like, but her "some" behavior.
I think this is a free forum. 
Anyone can express his / her opinion here, subject to the rules of the forum.
I did not insult anyone at all, I did not use any humiliating expression. please stop saying "this is door, go away, stop watching" when you see a comment you do not like anymore. I have been writing in various forums for about 20 years. I believe I am a democratic person. I never said anything white to a black thing.
If we all thought "Clara is perfect", the world we live in is just a pole. We were either in the north pole, or in the south pole.
I love them. their most important shortcoming for me is the inability to tolerate criticism.

A tip for you: Clara cares about this forum. She is usually just about her own page. If you write things about her on just her page, she will be happy. Because the most important reason of Clara's sorrow is the reduced interest in the forum itself.

if you really like her and you want her to be happy, enrich her page with your share. you can take it as a recommendation from someone who knows that girl well.

• Like 2

Noon There's a real ding-dong in progress now after the food-fight earlier. Dana is mad and attacking Clay. I think it is faults both sides, but Clay has proved himself a real idiot yet again. Mild violence only.

Edited by Oldstalker
to be explicit
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Noon There's a real ding-dong in progress now after the food-fight earlier. Dana is mad and attacking the fatter guy. I think it is faults both sides!

She slid in the wet floor and hit her head in the fridge. I hope she is good.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i wasn't refering to you. i don't have any problem with someone not liking something & stating it. i have a problem with people not liking someone & stating it over & over & over & over............................. the people that i refer to claim to dislike the vh format, yet continue to watch as if it's going to change. it's not!

I stole your time because you read. Sorry.
I wrote some dissenting things about that house in the last two weeks and I got a lot of reaction from some members.
This is the reason for my sensitivity.

• Like 2