New Site

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Weird it works fine for me. Maybe clear your cache and restart your browser. 😂 

I tried MS Edge and it worked fine, so I went back to Firefox and it
turned out one of my ad blockers was keeping the site from loading
the feed. Now, it works on both. I haven't tried any other browsers, yet.

They have a lot of free cams. I even found a bedroom cam that was
free. Now, I need to check the other BR cams. I wasn't looking at them
because I didn't think they'd be free. 😊

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They don’t seem to be on timers like Camarads is. But, no full screen kinda sucks. Oh well!

They need to lower those prices quite a bit for only 10 apts. Now, if they were hosting grade A types then maybe, but not for the run of the mill amateur Romainian cam talent. They took VH’s name, they should undercut their price. I’m guessing $30/month for full access is a good price point. 

It does have Full Screen Capabilities. All you do is Double Click on the Video Screen and it will enlarge.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ha! That's funny. They make it sound like an option for members only. There is no little box in the corner to make it go full screen, but if you do as you say it works. Lol

With JW Player a Double Click of the Screen does the trick.   Other Players will just stop and start the feed by clicking the player screen.

• Like 1

Admin has given the go ahead to Create a Board for the New Site and it will be placed in the Voyeur Style Cam Sites Forum.

This will take some time to create as I have to get the details from the Site first so I know what to enter into the Boards. 

Once I have it completed this Topic will be moved into that Forum Board.

Thanks    

StnCld316  -  Forum Admin

• StnCld316 changed the title to New Site

The tokens are only for the 24 hour replay. When you subscribe you get 100 tokens with a 1 month membership. The archive videos come free with the membership. To use the replay it costs 1 token per room per day. Once you are a member you can buy extra tokens.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks. Did you subscribe?

Yes, thought I'd try it out for a month. I doubt I will continue after the month unless they change their payment system for replay.

I worked out that if they have 70 cams I would need 2,100 tokens for 1 months replay on all cams, and they only give 100 tokens with a months subscription.

tokens.jpg.7b1e31a29153745d4bdaf4e2c04f6c1f.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stanley said:

Yes, thought I'd try it out for a month. I doubt I will continue after the month unless they change their payment system for replay.

I worked out that if they have 70 cams I would need 2,100 tokens for 1 months replay on all cams, and they only give 100 tokens with a months subscription.

tokens.jpg.7b1e31a29153745d4bdaf4e2c04f6c1f.jpg  0   48.09 kB

Fuck me that is not only expensive but a bloody rip off. On VH I often watch a replay more than once if it's good and it's all FREE. Lovely word is free. 🤣