New Site

8 hours ago, stanley said:

Yes, thought I'd try it out for a month. I doubt I will continue after the month unless they change their payment system for replay.

I worked out that if they have 70 cams I would need 2,100 tokens for 1 months replay on all cams, and they only give 100 tokens with a months subscription.

tokens.jpg.7b1e31a29153745d4bdaf4e2c04f6c1f.jpg  2   48.09 kB

They are using some kind of cam site software (as in Chaturbate style site). The software works off of tokens because it was designed for  token based cam sites. It's basically the same idea as CamSoda.

19 minutes ago, itsme said:

They are using some kind of cam site software (as in Chaturbate style site). The software works off of tokens because it was designed for  token based cam sites. It's basically the same idea as CamSoda.

100 Tokens for $20 isn't really a lot considering it works out to 5 Cents a piece. The more you buy the cost is less than 5 Cents a piece.  Just when some see the Dollar Amount it shuns some away. 

If they put Tokens are 5 Cents a Piece doesn't make it sound as bad.

9 hours ago, stanley said:

Yes, thought I'd try it out for a month. I doubt I will continue after the month unless they change their payment system for replay.

I worked out that if they have 70 cams I would need 2,100 tokens for 1 months replay on all cams, and they only give 100 tokens with a months subscription.

tokens.jpg.7b1e31a29153745d4bdaf4e2c04f6c1f.jpg

They take the same price like RLC Premium for less apartments and less quality. I might go for this site for a trial, but I think that would be it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

100 Tokens for $20 isn't really a lot considering it works out to 5 Cents a piece. The more you buy the cost is less than 5 Cents a piece.  Just when some see the Dollar Amount it shuns some away. 

If they put Tokens are 5 Cents a Piece doesn't make it sound as bad.

Actually, 100 token for $20 works out to 20 cents apiece ($20/100 or 100*$.20).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/4/2018 at 2:01 AM, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe because it's not very good...😏

Yes, these are mostly the old camarads apartments from their first peak they added a couple of new apartments to formerly a very few. But soon they were gone, and only a few old apartments were left behind. Now seems the second peek of camarads, and again, a couple of new apartments were added. 

Maybe the hosts try out 2 different versions of the same concept. They'll see what is more attractive...and they might take down the lesser successful page, perhaps transfering the old apartments to the more  successful site. We'll see!

17 hours ago, stanley said:

The tokens are only for the 24 hour replay. When you subscribe you get 100 tokens with a 1 month membership. The archive videos come free with the membership. To use the replay it costs 1 token per room per day. Once you are a member you can buy extra tokens. 

@Amy3, check out what Stanley said about tokens and replay. 😊

• Like 1

On 8/4/2018 at 2:11 AM, Robwin said:

Bit like the RLC model thats extra for archives and replays i believe.

This is the concept which all voyeur sites took over after a while. Apart from RLC the other sites still lack of video quality and luxury apartment standards. 

11 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

All i get  now is "Sorry but the camera is not online anymore,please check other cameras.i get this from Every apartment.

bandicam 2018-08-05 14-31-28-142.jpg  0   13.57 kB

I had the same problem using Firefox, but it worked fine with MS Edge.
With Firefox, it turned out to be one of my ad blockers that was keeping 
the site from loading the feed. Hope this is helpful.

• Like 1