B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #2

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Harley, you make me worry, you finally understood who these girls are 🤣🤣🤣

I'm a slow learner Sergio.  If only I would have listened to the rest of the guys on this forum a long time ago, I would be way ahead of the game today!

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

Harley, you make me worry, you finally understood who these girls are 

Sergio and Harley glad to see you understand why we call the girls Angels. The Church work and charity work they do does not go unnoticed. Going out and handing food out to the homeless and hungry is not easy work. Food baskets need to be taken out at all hours to get all the hungry people. You know they do not only get hungry at noon time, they get hungry at all times of the day. Then you have the children of the homeless that need some schooling and first aid attention. They help with this also. I am so happy you have changed your way of thinking and appreciate all the good the girls do outside of the apt.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Amina has her suitcase with her ... hope she is not already leaving ...  False alarm ... Just going with Mila and Alexa 

They need the suitcase to haul the wine back in

Il y a 3 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

I'm quite sure they are only out shopping and having some lunch, maybe even taking in a movie.  We all know these girls attend church regularly and take collections for the needy.  I'm sure Mila took quite a few collections last night as well.  Mary & Bridget take collections almost daily.  No sir, I have changed my views on these girls, they are all humorous with their hiding and planning of funny events for the viewers.  They get all their bruises doing charity work for the blind and they all leave the apartments and house after midnight to go to late late late mass with hopes that nobody will recognize them.  No sir......these girls are all angels in my book!!

Yes, I can see that their work in a missionary position is vital to the needy populous....

• Like 1

il y a 28 minutes, odpegleg a dit :

De trenger kofferten å hale vinen tilbake i

i think amina has put the suitcase under the bed to mila so maybe amina will live in the room for mila and maybe live with mila for mila travel

il y a 34 minutes, odpegleg a dit :

De trenger kofferten å hale vinen tilbake i

i think amina has putthe suitcase under the bed to mila so maybe amina will live in the room to mila and maybe live with mila to mila travel ?