B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #2

i do not understand the girls first amina goes to B2 and wants to have sex with alexa alexa does not want sex with amina in the apartment amina goes to B4 and has sex with mary and Bridget and when  mary and Bridget are not home then mila good enough for amina and now alexa is visiting B4 and amina and mary  want to have sex with all the girls (fake)

Edited by kase

27 minutes ago, kase said:

i do not understand the girls first amina gets to B2 and wants to have sex with alexa alexa does not want sex with amina in the apartment amina gets to B4 and has sex with mary and Bridget and when mary and Bridget are not home then mila good enough for amina and now alexa is Visiting B4 and amina and mary want to have fake sex with all the girls 

There's nothing to understand, it's all a big bullshit

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

great day at work for Elly and Loraine

I'm quite sure they are only out shopping and having some lunch, maybe even taking in a movie.  We all know these girls attend church regularly and take collections for the needy.  I'm sure Mila took quite a few collections last night as well.  Mary & Bridget take collections almost daily.  No sir, I have changed my views on these girls, they are all humorous with their hiding and planning of funny events for the viewers.  They get all their bruises doing charity work for the blind and they all leave the apartments and house after midnight to go to late late late mass with hopes that nobody will recognize them.  No sir......these girls are all angels in my book!!

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, kase said:

i do not understand the girls first amina gets to B2 and wants to have sex with alexa alexa does not want sex with amina in the apartment amina gets to B4 and has sex with mary and Bridget and when mary and Bridget are not home then mila good enough for amina and now alexa is Visiting B4 and amina and mary want to have fake sex with all the girls 

LMAO LMAO LMAO thanks for the early morning laugh!!  I think you quite understand the show by now but in your frustration you've forgotten it.

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm quite sure they are only out shopping and having some lunch, maybe even taking in a movie.  We all know these girls attend church regularly and take collections for the needy.  I'm sure Mila took quite a few collections last night as well.  Mary & Bridget take collections almost daily.  No sir, I have changed my views on these girls, they are all humorous with their hiding and planning of funny events for the viewers.  They get all their bruises doing charity work for the blind and they all leave the apartments and house after midnight to go to late late late mass with hopes that nobody will recognize them.  No sir......these girls are all angels in my book!!

Harley, you make me worry, you finally understood who these girls are 🤣🤣🤣

• Upvote 1