B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic August to October

Fixing to head to the beach with the family but before I go I thought I would tell you all what was told to me.  Rosie got her snort on in the hidden bathroom off the hall between 18:15 and 18:17.  Jasmin users the hidden drug closet in the bedroom for her powdering!!  So put that in your pipe and smoke it!

53 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Fixing to head to the beach with the family but before I go I thought I would tell you all what was told to me.  Rosie got her snort on in the hidden bathroom off the hall between 18:15 and 18:17.  Jasmin users the hidden drug closet in the bedroom for her powdering!!  So put that in your pipe and smoke it!

I think this fits you and whoever tells you all this stuff to a tee IMO

gossip (countable and uncountable, plural gossips)

1. Someone who likes to talk about other people's private or personal business.
  2. Idle talk about someone’s private or personal matters, especially someone not present.
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Image result for gossip gif

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

. . . I would tell you all what was told to me. . .

If that little birdie was your anonymous source, be careful. That little asshole told me that RLC was filmed at Area 51 and I fell for it, just like I do with anonymous sources from the New York Times!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If that little birdie was your anonymous source, be careful. That little asshole told me that RLC was filmed at Area 51 and I fell for it, just like I do with anonymous sources from the New York Times!

LOL love your sense of humor!  I watched the video clip of Rosie going in there and you can hear her taking her snorts with no problem.  I don't make this shit up just to catch hell from all the liberals on CC!!!

Sounds like some of these girls are my kind of girls back when I was a studly young squirrel -- if they had only been around in the early 1980's when clean Peruvian flake was still available and a snort or two wouldn't have given me a heart attack...or cost me so much per gram.

Now everybody in my age group is stuck with the little blue pill, medicinal pot, non-steroidal anti-inflammatories or just plain booze.😞

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Sounds like some of these girls are my kind of girls back when I was a studly young squirrel -- if they had only been around in the early 1980's when clean Peruvian flake was still available and a snort or two wouldn't have given me a heart attack...or cost me so much per gram.

Now everybody in my age group is stuck with the little blue pill, medicinal pot, non-steroidal anti-inflammatories or just plain booze.😞

Guess the connections for you and your group aren't very good 😏