B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

Just now, tripod2 said:

She's doing a lot of wincing. She must still be sore from yesterday's poundings.

I was thinking that too... however..  let them enjoy...she will be even more sore in the morning...

18 minutes ago, kase said:

skellsord exipired on date whitelevra was used for women who did not get enough men when i see megan 

Hei Kase, hvorfor er du så innmari bitter? Du bør nyte det du ser, eller la være så se på.. 
Noen av ordene dine blir ikke oversatt til engelsk, da de er skrevet feil på norsk.. 
Ha en fin kveld 😉 

8 hours ago, Fagen said:

Well how long she been in the house now? And how much has she done up till yesterday? Not much, and then suddenly last night she goes all out in a foursome, like I said if she had nothing to drink she wouldnt have done this, that im pretty sure of.

Just goes to show these girls can't do anything Sober but look at phones.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tripod2 said:

She's doing a lot of wincing. She must still be sore from yesterday's poundings.

i'm surprised she could still walk straight after having that monster dong in her last night for 60 minutes and at least 50 minutes tonight.

• Like 1