B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August 2018 #2 / September

Noldus

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

its real sad that no posts about this apt in 11 hours :sad:. maybe this apt needs to be closed or just some girls worth being there😞

I'd post Bud...but my sub ran out this week after I was away and can't resub till this week, so I can see jack shit...I don't like to guess what's going on like some here...:dodgy:...IMO opinion the apt is fine. I think Aria bated tonight, and they are pretty good and if Ksusha opened up, they'd get loads of hits...Usually at this time of night, more guys are glued to VHTV, where the 'Real' action is...😏

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'd post Bud...but my sub ran out this week after I was away and can't resub till this week, so I can see jack shit...I don't like to guess what's going on like some here...:dodgy:...IMO opinion the apt is fine. I think Aria bated tonight, and they are pretty good and if Ksusha opened up, they'd get loads of hits...Usually at this time of night, more guys are glued to VHTV, where the 'Real' action is...😏

I know what you are saying I didn't renew so I have just been reading cc and its sad if there is nothing to say about this apt. it wasn't not that long ago that there was all kinds of post made about a girl. that was in the very room that ksusha is in now and im  not talking about aria.... I think we all know her name...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

I know what you are saying I didn't renew so I have just been reading cc and its sad if there is nothing to say about this apt. it wasn't not that long ago that there was all kinds of post made about a girl. that was in the very room that ksusha is in now and im  not talking about aria.... I think we all know her name...

Yes...Vicky was great!...😉

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

this time I have to say that if you do not see that you do not know, I can guarantee that it is often much more real than VHTV, that this theater that puts on RLC

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

this time I have to say that if you do not see that you do not know, I can guarantee that it is often much more real than VHTV, that this theater that puts on RLC

I know...I was being sarcastic, Sergio...😉

11 minutes ago, kase said:

is anyone who knows how long aria and alexa will be in B2 we soon need some new faces in B2 

Aria have 106 days today, and will stay so long RLC wants her. 
Alexa have 72 days.. so maybe 3 more weeks?