B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August 2018 #2 / September

Noldus

17 minutes ago, Tamme Klaas said:

2040  Alexa and Ksusha out of the house, are you going to "free-range fucking" now ? 🤩

Aria alone at home, "stand up" for her boyfriend 🛏️

I'm sure her bate was great but you should have seen her leaving shortly afterwards as they have always done.  Feed the hungry baby birds before you leave.  It's the way they do it and so predictable!

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Has Alexa ever bated before like she did today? Don't think I have seen that before from her, at least not like today. Very nice.

Nothing like that!! I think she has bated in her room before but today was another level!!...We've seen some great bates in that room when the light and angles are right, and today was a great bate...😁❤️

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Better than me.  I can't even get the site to open??

Ooh really ? I tried reloading site and that worked for me, just no thumbnails. But most are sleeping now so not missing much.

hello everyone, just to give an opinion I think Ksusha had to have her extended stay. I just connected to her room and she is tidy and arranged. Finished the room imitation station hall or wild camping.I do not expect anything special with Ksusha but I love this girl, and maybe a new Ksusha could appear ...:heart: