Sasha & Alice & Spartak

Well, for the first night. The guy will be really difficult. His strength is not enough for two. Zack would probably be able to good fuck with both girls. But this guy is not. I hope there will be other guys. Otherwise, the girls quickly get bored.

- guy obviously can not keep both girls happy.

+ girl with tattoos is very hot

+ not shy

+ girl-girl, girl-boy-girl in first day:heart:

+ active, fuck all over the apartment

4560.jpg

4561.jpg

4562.jpg

4563.jpg

4564.jpg

4565.jpg

4566.jpg

4567.jpg

4568.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well this house and residents(with exception of guest Dude and his dru&&)are by far the best new place of the three,four latest ones that opened.Not an bad place at all.

i'm gonna defer to you at this time but i found their behavior strange at best. Haven't quite figured this place yet. The tattooed girl didn't sleep at all . She couldn't stop moving while everyone finally went to bed 9:30 am their time. She then smoked in the loggia for about an hour at which time she took a shower and left around noon.Maybe she has a job outside but she wasn't dressed but that doesn't mean anything. Time will tell, but guest dude(Ben?) i think will play a bigger role as time goes on...

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

i'm gonna defer to you at this time but i found their behavior strange at best. Haven't quite figured this place yet. The tattooed girl didn't sleep at all . She couldn't stop moving while everyone finally went to bed 9:30 am their time. She then smoked in the loggia for about an hour at which time she took a shower and left around noon.Maybe she has a job outside but she wasn't dressed but that doesn't mean anything. Time will tell, but guest dude(Ben?) i think will play a bigger role as time goes on...

I think partially that the strange byavour it's because all the dru&&.Really hope Ben apears as less as possible,when he it's present they vanish even more....Personaly hope Sasha,Alice and Spartak have their own new guests and not "recycle" ones.But fine that you defer with me,But honstly the three,four recently houses were so weak that this one have the job easy to be better😅.