VHTV Store Caps and Stories

4 hours ago, Just In said:

To be quite honest if I were to buy something from the store for a paticipant/guest I wouldn't be discussing it here in a thread as it i see it as between them and me, plus why would you want to open yourself to the possibility of being scrutinized by some for genuinly doing something nice for others that doesn't have an ulterior motive. Because there are some people who are genuinely willing to buy gifts for no other reason than having a good heart and there are those who are willing to twist a good turn to meet there own narrative.

Its bad enough wasting money for the subs on here each month so why the hell would i want to spend money on people i don't know and will never meet? If i wanted to waste money i could think of much more useful things to spend my money on then anyone on here.

• Like 3

In all of my years of voyeuring, I never once thought to myself, "yeah, I'd think I'll buy the target of my voyeuring a gift out of the goodness of my heart". Just what VHTV needs, sugar daddy's running the show!

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Its bad enough wasting money for the subs on here each month so why the hell would i want to spend money on people i don't know and will never meet? If i wanted to waste money i could think of much more useful things to spend my money on then anyone on here.

Why be so negative about it? If you don't want to buy something then don't. Some people get a sense of joy out of giving to others even if it's someone that they may never meet. Hell, I've seen most of their butt holes what's wrong with buying a Linkin Park CD in appreciation? 

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

People will do it to get to know them and set up a quid pro quo or some sort or another. This whole idea of a store crossed lines that should not be crossed. Even James knows it, but voyeurism be damned, that want the green!

1 minute ago, itsme said:

Why be so negative about it? If you don't want to buy something then don't. Some people get a sense of joy out of giving to others even if it's someone that they may never meet. Hell, I've seen most of their butt holes what's wrong with buying a Linkin Park CD in appreciation? 

Simple, because this is supposed be voyeurism. Try to imagine staring at some hot girl all day and then giving her a gift.  Awkward!  It crosses a line! Now, if VHTV wants to ditch the word voyeur out of their name, I'd be happy to shut up about it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, itsme said:

Not being negative just being honest, if they want to come on here and do what they do for a fast buck, or in many cases a slow buck, that's up to them. If buying them things floats your boat then who am i to criticise but it sure ain't floating mine.They get a portion of my subs and that's it for me.

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Simple, because this is supposed be voyeurism. Try to imagine staring at some hot girl all day and then giving her a gift.  Awkward!  It crosses a line! Now, if VHTV wants to ditch the word voyeur out of their name, I'd be happy to shut up about it. 

I think of it as Hybrid Voyeur, there are many candid and intimate moments mixed in with pre-planned performances. To me this is the closest to voyeur as you're going to get. They all know that the cams are there, and I have to believe that knowing that affects their behavior even if they  don't "perform". 

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Think they crossed the line when the tennants started communicating with us on here, next thing they will be talking to us through the cams themselves lol, well if you could understand most of them.???

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Think they crossed the line when the tennants started communicating with us on here, next thing they will be talking to us through the cams themselves lol, well if you could understand most of them.???

I don't know what arrive first.. but would say the professional business twitter accounts have done more damage (and the audience of CC is less then the twitter) even having tenants here that already ask what the audience want them to do.. If they need they speak in english (the one who knows or are learning)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, itsme said:

I think of it as Hybrid Voyeur, there are many candid and intimate moments mixed in with pre-planned performances. To me this is the closet to voyeur as you're going to get. They all know that the cams are there, and I have to believe that knowing that affects their behavior even if they  don't "perform". 

I know that they know and I know that we know they know. That's not the point. The point is that a site that claims to be a voyeur site should go out of its way to try and create an atomosphere where by all appearances the cams aren’t there. VHTV continues to blur lines or just outright knee buckle the concept of voyeurism and yet hardly anyone seems to care particularly when the wagons get circled around here. This store is going too far and to me clearly puts VHTV in the cam site genre, not voyeurism. They need to change their name. Most of the tenants here are not living real lives in their real homes, they are doing time in an almost empty cam studio apt doing shows for money. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yep! I agree completely. Oh I know I’m a hypocrite right! Well, I only did it cause I could. Anyone can go way back and read the many comments that I’ve made about the problems with the tenant interaction, not to mention the site interaction.