VHTV Store Caps and Stories

I guess the next step for you is:
VHTV will add a chat tab. we can chat with the tenants from there. and now the conversion of VHTV to Chaturbate will be completed.

even they may soon switch to the token system. according to my opinion, this site is in the time of division. Chaturbate-like site for very horny viewers, in the form of a more elite voyeur site for real voyeur lovers.

We wish you all happiness... 
wishlist: 1000 token single tip :))) I love you!!!
wishlist: 2000 token single tip :))) I love you!!!
wishlist: 3000 token single tip :))) I love you!!!
wishlist: 4000 token single tip :))) I love you!!!
wishlist: 5000 token single tip :))) I love you!!!
wishlist: 6000 token single tip :))) I love you!!!
wishlist: 7000 token single tip :))) I love you!!!
wishlist: 8000 token single tip :))) I love you!!!
wishlist: 9000 token single tip :))) I love you!!!
wishlist: 10000 token single tip :))) I love you!!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Here’s the link the store! 

https://vhtvstore.com/

If you want to purchase any goods for any participant you like, just follow these simple steps:

• Choose the product(s) you'd like to buy as a gift
  • Select which participant you'd like to present to which participant
  • Enter private message for participant. We will forward it to the one you want it to be delivered to.
  • Enter your billing address (we don't deliver anything to you, this is for invoicing purposes) and fill all the details on checkout stage
  • Make a payment and follow order updates via email or personal dashboard.
  • Watch your participant receive your personal gift!

Order a Pizza for $11.99 send to a Participant and you get to watch them eat the Pizza you sent. 

Don't forget to add Triple Anchovies as a Topping.   :biggrin:

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I know that they know and I know that we know they know. That's not the point. The point is that a site that claims to be a voyeur site should go out of its way to try and create an atomosphere where by all appearances the cams aren’t there. VHTV continues to blur lines or just outright knee buckle the concept of voyeurism and yet hardly anyone seems to care particularly when the wagons get circled around here. This store is going too far and to me clearly puts VHTV in the cam site genre, not voyeurism. They need to change their name. Most of the tenants here are not living real lives in their real homes, they are doing time in an almost empty cam studio apt doing shows for money. 

Can you please stop trying to tell me what voyeurism should be, this is your own interpretation of voyeurism and isn't shared by all. Some will agree with you and some won't but I don't really need you to keep trying to sell your view point of voyeurism, after all you have been spewing this for several months on various threads and to be frank for me it is beyond boring drivel now.

IMO VHTV doesn't need to change their name as it still fits the voyeuristic experience. with cam shows you only will get "the show" that they are performing but here there is so much more that still goes on before & after "the show".

• Like 1

They should just improve streaming quality,don't let managers go of rails(like they are) and get rid of old ass cams some managers still use(and will use forever it they let them...)and start open places with good cams and quality.THAT would be an great gift to all users.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They should just improve streaming quality,don't let managers go of rails(like they are) and get rid of old ass cams some managers still use(and will use forever it they let them...)and start open places with good cams and quality.THAT would be an great gift to all users.

Now that can be unique and expensive, buy top quality cams & equipment for the participant you want to see better.😀

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Just In said:

Can you please stop trying to tell me what voyeurism should be, this is your own interpretation of voyeurism and isn't shared by all. Some will agree with you and some won't but I don't really need you to keep trying to sell your view point of voyeurism, after all you have been spewing this for several months on various threads and to be frank for me it is beyond boring drivel now.

IMO VHTV doesn't need to change their name as it still fits the voyeuristic experience. with cam shows you only will get "the show" that they are performing but here there is so much more that still goes on before & after "the show".

No! I like to think that my style of commenting gives space for people to be able to express dissenting views about VHTV. Feel free to ignore me, but don’t tell me how to be. 

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If you want to purchase any goods for any participant you like, just follow these simple steps:

• Choose the product(s) you'd like to buy as a gift
  • Select which participant you'd like to present to which participant
  • Enter private message for participant. We will forward it to the one you want it to be delivered to.
  • Enter your billing address (we don't deliver anything to you, this is for invoicing purposes) and fill all the details on checkout stage
  • Make a payment and follow order updates via email or personal dashboard.
  • Watch your participant receive your personal gift!

Order a Pizza for $11.99 send to a Participant and you get to watch them eat the Pizza you sent. 

Don't forget to add Triple Anchovies as a Topping.   :biggrin:

@Voyeur House TV You might want to adjust this bolded statement regarding watching the participant receive their personal gift. False advertising! 

If the tenants are under no obligation to do anything then you cannot say that a person buying gift will get to watch the tenant receive it.