VHTV Store Caps and Stories

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV You might want to adjust this bolded statement regarding watching the participant receive their personal gift. False advertising! 

If the tenants are under no obligation to do anything then you cannot say that a person buying gift will get to watch the tenant receive it. 

First someone has to send a gift to see if they  get to see the Tenant receive it or not.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

First someone has to send a gift to see if they  get to see the Tenant receive it or not.

Nope! James already clarified that the tenants are under no obligation to display the gift. This clearly contradicts what they are saying on the their website. They need to revise the statement to be truthful otherwise it’s false advertising. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alt0na_O7 said:

If they want an interaction between the member and the tenants, I can't write down the next possible phase. What do you think the next stage of this is going to be?

Some form of chat or board for the tenants to service their followers desires. For a fee of course! 

This idea that people are going send gifts out of the goodness of their hearts is hilarious given the fact that the tenant is in no way obligated to display or otherwise acknowledge the gifter. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Some form of chat or board for the tenants to service their followers desires. For a fee of course! 

This idea that people are going send gifts out of the goodness of their hearts is hilarious given the fact that the tenant is in no way obligated to display or otherwise acknowledge the gifter. 

You're braver than I am. :) 

Then we can call it a global pleasure trade.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alt0na_O7 said:

I think that if the dirty panties of the participants are sold, they will make good money. 😋

Haha, what is wrong with you men? Im in love with Jeff body,who is gone from here with Violet. I would have zero intetest in his boxers at a cost. Well naybe not zero interest!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, what is wrong with you men? Im in love with Jeff body,who is gone from here with Violet. I would have zero intetest in his boxers at a cost. Well naybe not zero interest!

A cop friend once told me that burglary of women’s undergarments is very high on the list of stolen goods. Watch your panties girl some pervert wants them. My advice to women is to destroy them before you throw them away unless you like the idea of a stranger having fun with them. 😋

• Like 2

4 hours ago, alt0na_O7 said:

I think that if the dirty panties of the participants are sold, they will make good money. 😋

The Tenant would have to cut the Panties into a Million Pieces.

Here's a Tad of dried Pussy Juice for you and here's a small skid mark for someone else etc...…….       :biggrin:

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Tenant would have to cut the Panties into a Million Pieces.

Here's a Tad of dried Pussy Juice for you and here's a small skid mark for someone else etc...….       :biggrin:

If Clara goes on sale with an auction, maybe I can get into that tender :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1